• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

I've tightened up slipping belts.
I've also swapped the blue interior bulbs back to white. Blue looks good but it's too dark on a night.
I've added extra interior strip lights half way down the car on each side to open with the slide doors.
They are really bright. A massive improvement.

Loaded our e-bikes in the back yesterday to have a leisurely afternoon at Torbay Velopark. Shut the tailgate - wouldn't open...... Squirmed in and got to the manual opener, but todays job was to fix it. Thanks to this forum, found where the fuses were, but testing the 20 amp fuse, it looked as if the terminals had gotten hot, but was still perfectly OK...... Oh dear..... where to next... Put fuse back in, closed the tailgate - and it worked!! So either high resistance at the fuse and pulling it out and pushing in made better contact, or pulling it reset a computer somewhere, I dunno... But I've lithium greased all the gears in the door, greased the support struts and all good at present! Phew!!!!

Tried out some leather dye, very happy so far, needs a few goes according to the instructions. Steering wheel and side of driver seat side looking much better. Will purchase the high traffic sealer too.1000003305.png

Last edited:
Treated myself to a set of Bosch twin Aero wiper blades front and rear... with all this salt going down on the roads at the moment my current blades are as good as an ashtray on a motorcycle...

Had the low petrol warning come on for the first time, so begrudgingly filled up the petrol tank - not fed it petrol since April though so not doing badly after driving it nearly every day 👍
Got to love LPG!

Prepped mine ready for a trip to flambourgh tomorrow, hoovered inside washed outside the old fashioned way ( bucket of hot water and watering can to wash off) hose pipe frozen.3/4 of a tank of fuel should get me there, maybe not back.

Back