• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Wake up call.
Just filled up at Tesco £1.459 per p/l
£90.44 for 61.99l
Roll on my LPG conversion.
Still coming down in price though Andy. 👍

I’ll be getting my LPG conversion soon too. Local garage @ £0.79p per litre. Be nuts not too.

Not daisey but lemony the cube… fitted new bulbs in the headlights … took 5 mins to do both , no swearing , no scrapped knuckles, no questioning the Nissan design team .. …. It was quite a joy to do … just don’t tell Daisey otherwise she will pop a bulb ..

Led sidelight bulbs and rear @LeStempy lower light mod.
Daylight photos so hard to tell.
Left old. Right new.
(yes you do need a Dewalt impact driver to change the side light bulbs on an Elgrand lol)
20230121_122132.jpg

Both white.
20230121_123451.jpg
Yes I was going to wash it but my hose is frozen lol.
20230121_143931.jpg

Took the Rider down to the local Elgrand watering hole. Filled with 65.27 litres of LPG and 12.67 litres of E5. I could have put a bit more LPG in but I was getting cold and bored.

52640702860_4596f09784.jpg

PSA: Check your arch liners!

After washing this morning I spotted a puddle underneath where it kept dripping. Whipped the mudflap off and pulled the liner away and was confronted with a solid clump of dirt and leaves. Not going to be doing the sills much good!

Took the Rider down to the local Elgrand watering hole. Filled with 65.27 litres of LPG and 12.67 litres of E5. I could have put a bit more LPG in but I was getting cold and bored.

You need to update your Avatar pic bud with the Rider or did Andy @dognero say not to as it might upset him seeing it! :p :laughing:

Back