• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Serviced with no problems & sailed through MoT with flying colours !
- Guy could not believe she is nearly 15 years old.

My only problem now is that I may have to sell her - eye problems mean I will probably not have my license for much longer.
Hey Ho.............

Serviced with no problems & sailed through MoT with flying colours !
- Guy could not believe she is nearly 15 years old.

My only problem now is that I may have to sell her - eye problems mean I will probably not have my license for much longer.
Hey Ho.............
That's a great shame, take care

Big thanks to our Brian ( BMR) for supplying the bits , not the huge pollen filter that I have to cut down to fit …daisey will soon be road legal again .. even though I don’t use her much now days I do miss not being able to drive her

Attachments

• 67D91C88-BF64-422D-B922-B471C04746AD.jpeg
    67D91C88-BF64-422D-B922-B471C04746AD.jpeg
    544.5 KB · Views: 0
Looked at some pictures as it's nearing boat in Japan.

Went car camping in the rain and as we left by dark, we saw for the first time that we have blue lights in the front... the round ones with the chrome surround in the photo attached... so they match the blue ones in the front stairwells... it's all starting to make sense now.

Which prompts a question... I'm ashamed to say that we still don't know what these do... strip of 5 light-looking things below our blue lights? Camera on the passenger side?

Passenger camera.jpegFront skirt.jpeg

Went car camping in the rain and as we left by dark, we saw for the first time that we have blue lights in the front... the round ones with the chrome surround in the photo attached... so they match the blue ones in the front stairwells... it's all starting to make sense now.

Which prompts a question... I'm ashamed to say that we still don't know what these do... strip of 5 light-looking things below our blue lights? Camera on the passenger side?

View attachment 82539View attachment 82540
The first picture is a kerb side mirror for parking, and the second looks like some extra lights, maybe driving lights or something. Maybe you have a extra switch somewhere?

The first picture is a kerb side mirror for parking, and the second looks like some extra lights, maybe driving lights or something. Maybe you have a extra switch somewhere?
Thanks Peter - we thought the same, but not sure how to activate either yet lol

Edit: found the on/off switch to activate the lights in the front - look cool. On the left under the steering wheel. Now we know that one of the 5 bulbs on one side is weak, so we may have to investigate how to replace it

Next to this newly found switch is a rotating knob which increases and decreases something... maybe alarm sensitivity.

Last edited:
Treated Magnu to 6 months of vehicle tax. Wanted to get away from the treadmill of

October - service and MOT
November - vehicle tax
December - insurance

Back