• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

What have you done to your Elgrand today?

Looked for a location to place a Winnes GPS tracker with it's built in magnet, all the flat metal parts inside the van are too obvious so I will have to have a rethink - best not to post exactly where it will go.
As promised some pictures, you need to remove both A-pillar trims (pull down door seal and pull away from top of pillar then unplug tweeter), and then the dash top is just clipped down. Factory GPS antenna is screwed to a small steel which is screwed to the right hand side of the dash, I swapped it for the antenna that came with my Pumpkin. There is a connector just inside the dash to disconnect it. ETC antenna is just stuck to the left hand side of the dash.

Thanks Peter, pro fit kits looks to make and sell fiberglass versions. I did a search on their site and Elgrand now E51 came up and results. I'm looking for a factory one or similar. Also could be an alternative brand made from same material as the bumper. My experience in body kits in fiberglass is not the best. I'm also looking to hide the missing front tow hook cover on the driver side close to the bottom. An OEM Nissan or similar over the bumper but under it to cover it and also the previous owners curb rash too. Most appreciated the help 👍
You can get them from a couple of company’s ones in the uk.. I brought mine from pro fits kits Ireland

Thanks Peter, pro fit kits looks to make and sell fiberglass versions. I did a search on their site and Elgrand now E51 came up and results. I'm looking for a factory one or similar. Also could be an alternative brand made from same material as the bumper. My experience in body kits in fiberglass is not the best. I'm also looking to hide the missing front tow hook cover on the driver side close to the bottom. An OEM Nissan or similar over the bumper but under it to cover it and also the previous owners curb rash too. Most appreciated the help 👍
Yeah I lost my tow eye cover also … had to use some grip mastic to really secure the lip ..they make a huge difference in the front end look .. before n after .6B223F00-CB1F-481C-8B2A-A236F7AFD81D.jpeg8B0D5B4D-48E1-4F5D-B6E5-770762EA14EE.jpeg

Yeah I lost my tow eye cover also … had to use some grip mastic to really secure the lip ..they make a huge difference in the front end look .. before n after .View attachment 67704View attachment 67705
I agree with you they do make a massive different in appearance. That is the OEM factory style I really like. Is your made of fiberglass or urethane plastic like the bumper?

I agree with you they do make a massive different in appearance. That is the OEM factory style I really like. Is your made of fiberglass or urethane plastic like the bumper?
That design is a Highway Star extra, mine is not fibreglass and has a padded seal to the bumper.

Fibreglass really good quality though ..I put extra fixings in

As promised some pictures, you need to remove both A-pillar trims (pull down door seal and pull away from top of pillar then unplug tweeter), and then the dash top is just clipped down. Factory GPS antenna is screwed to a small steel which is screwed to the right hand side of the dash, I swapped it for the antenna that came with my Pumpkin. There is a connector just inside the dash to disconnect it. ETC antenna is just stuck to the left hand side of the dash.

Thanks for this, I will have a look at this.
My van came with a Pumpkin radio of some sort, apart from switching it on and off I've not had a good play with it. Reception and audio sound good to me.

Discovered Nismo clocks… nice View attachment 67709
I wonder if they disable the speed limiter 😉
Not sure how you'll sort the MPH conversion on those though, canbus chip will give you about 1/3 usable area and conversion dials would be a real shame.

I wonder if they disable the speed limiter 😉
Not sure how you'll sort the MPH conversion on those though, canbus chip will give you about 1/3 usable area and conversion dials would be a real shame.
I’d use a gps HUD and leave the dials as they are. It has a pivot cruise control too…

Back