• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Waning Winter Wight Weekend - 1st March

Premier Inn booked sailing sat 10.00

bit late, but i have 2-3 wightlink codes so you can get 20% off if you stay over night and a couple of codes that give ( i think) 15% off if you come over for one day.

Yep, ferry booked, hotel booked, Rod Stewart on standby and hoping the Solent behaves itself.

You boys all set for the crossings at the end of the month?

I've missed this trip due to costs, as I'd already spent my surplus cash on car bits :)
Would have come to Haynes if it hadn't clashed, nice to be spoilt for choice with EOC events.

Would have come to Haynes if it hadn't clashed, nice to be spoilt for choice with EOC events.

I think Beaulieu also has a breakfast meet on the same day too.

I'm also meeting up with a mate at Haynes who is traveling up from Sidmouth. He owns a JDM imported 'Honda Element', one of only a handful in the country and another mate might be traveling down with me, if he can keep up, in his newly imported 'Toyota Celica GT-Four'...if the weathers dry... he doesnt like getting it dirty

i would of gone to haynes but booked my ferry :) probably use as much fuel there and back as the ferry fare:joy:

Yes, well you need to moderate your driving style :D

and robin the celica will catch you in the corners :joy:🚐🏎

Well hoping next weekends ferry crossing is a smooth one and not too windy as of late..passport has been renewed and I’ve had my jabs at the docs so all good to go ..

Just as long as it's not foggy, wouldn't want to get lost half way across. 🙄

Last edited:
think they just keep going till they bump into something :eek: oh thats red funnel :joy:

Ha, Wight Link just let the batteries run out.

Well my friends, this jolly meeting is but a week away. Would all attendees be so kind as to PM me with their bus occupancy numbers.

I have provisionally booked a table for 12 with our hosts at The Garlic Farm but they did asked me to confirm a final head count a week prior to the meet.

TIA.

How many of us are staying at Merrie gardens premier inn

And us, so six so far, eleven for Sunday on the current count.

Back