• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Waning Winter Wight Weekend - 1st March

Afraid we won't be able to make this one folks, but enjoy!

It's for those that don't underseal the whole bodywork.

weeeell you park next to a bees nest hope they like the colour dance around on your car with there hairy wax covered feet then when they fly away the gentle brush of there wings polish it to a nice shine :laughing::laughing:

Anyone else booked into the premier inn at sandown for the Saturday night? We could bore the wife rigid with Elgrand chat

Anyone else booked into the premier inn at sandown for the Saturday night? We could bore the wife rigid with Elgrand chat
Me and Mrs Stempyuno. We can leave the ladies to talk about knitting.

Mine is pretty handy with a sewing machine and interlocker.

Mine good with the iron, premier Inn all booked

What time and what port are you all going from we could have a pre meet

What time and what port are you all going from we could have a pre meet
Will be going from Southampton on red funnel not sure of time yet as I’m trying to find some discount codes as at the mo is £79 return

That's we're we will be going from,not sure of the time yet,discount code sound good

Every time I look at red funnel the prices are different,was only £34 the other day

Back