• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

URGENT - LIFE SAVING MEDICATION FUNDRAISER

Having to take Miami back to the vets at 16.15.
Unfortunately the bleeding is still very bad and now there seems to be more clots coming out and the smell of fish, sorry to be gross. We took her for a walk yesterday and she was amazing so this is very strange! The vets said maybe its time for some antibiotics. Please can I ask again for good vibes 🤞 :weary_face:

Literally just sat down to the computer! She's back home, had another ultrasound followed by an antibiotic injection as they are still not sure what the issue is. We are worried its Pyometra but she's checked her womb and from what they can see it seems okay. The good news is its coming out her regions instead of staying inside. We took her for a walk straight after and she Wass happy as Larry! Vet is going to come to our house tomorrow to check up on her and then they are going to give her a stronger Antibiotic injection on Wednesday!
To say me and Yasmin are knackered is an understatement, we have not even eaten dinner tonight yet and its 22.35! :tired_face:

Literally just sat down to the computer! She's back home, had another ultrasound followed by an antibiotic injection as they are still not sure what the issue is. We are worried its Pyometra but she's checked her womb and from what they can see it seems okay. The good news is its coming out her regions instead of staying inside. We took her for a walk straight after and she Wass happy as Larry! Vet is going to come to our house tomorrow to check up on her and then they are going to give her a stronger Antibiotic injection on Wednesday!
To say me and Yasmin are knackered is an understatement, we have not even eaten dinner tonight yet and its 22.35! :tired_face:
Try and keep strong fella, at least good news she is back home with you

Vets just came to assess Miami and things are not looking so good. Today she has refused to take her LDN via her food and she seems very Lethargic. Normally when my wife presses her wheelchair on she jumps up into life but this afternoon not so.
I know Ive asked this before from you guys but please send positive vibes. We are both so devastated as we have managed to fight the cancer for the past 5 months and now this womb infection looks like it could be taking her. There is surgery to remove her womb but we are terrified at her age whether she will make it through! Geez why is life so shit at the moment, on top of all our other c**p to deal with! :tired_face:

Back