• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

The Jap Show Final Santa Pod 11th Oct 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
We still have 4 spaces as Kev had to pull out due to a prior commitment so we do need more trucks, twist your mates arms, blackmail them if required but get them to come if they have an Elgrand we need to stamp a big Elgrand footprint on the Jap scene.

Ok, put me down... 1 adult and 1 child for the Sunday. Let me know the payment details...

Simon

Simon is your Lad under 13 years if so he is free 13 and over is Adult price which is £12.00 each

Yeah, he is only 8

Yeah, he is only 8

Fine mate its going to cost you £12.00 for the day then payment to me on Paypal at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:bmrautomotive@hotmail.com">bmrautomotive@hotmail.com</a><!-- e --> I am getting all the tickets together.

Just working out if we can make it. Anyone else camping?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

What if we got a few bongos with an Elgrand badge, seems to have convinced one member today :D

I was thinking about camping overnight but I'm due down in Portsmouth for a month with work so I best pop home Fri & Sat or Mrs G will have the arse ache

Last Call for the Jap Show Finals at Santa Pod on the 11th October, so anyone "thinking" of going better get their name down and your payments to me via PayPal before Midnight Friday 18th September because I am going to order our tickets then. :party:

Ok Guys. Do we want to do the same as last time and meet up at Podington Garden Centre between 9.00 - 9.30 (I will try not to be late this time). The Post Code for the garden centre is NN29 7HS. That way I can hand out the tickets and we can convoy into Santa Pod which always looks impressive. Let me know your thoughts.

yup sounds good to me

I have received some display hangers that we must fill in and hang from your interior mirror from Santa Pod. I will give them out at Podington garden centre because without the hanger the car park staff wont let you into the pits and the club stand. If you cant get to the garden centre make a note of my mobile number and I will meet you in the public car park to issue your hanger to get you in.
My Mobile number is 07970549787

I have just ordered our tickets for The Jap Show Finals 2015. I will bring them with me so now we will have Adult tickets 1 per Adult which we have to hand in at the gate and an interior mirror hanger car entry ticket that will get your truck onto the club stand. It is important that you have both ticket and hanger to get in so it would be great if we can get to the Podington Garden Centre in plenty of time as the interior mirror hanger needs filling in with your vehicle reg number and mobile phone numbers.
We have only managed to fill 8 out of the 10 club show spaces, if there is anyone else interested in putting their Elgrand on the club stand let me know as I can fill the final 2 spaces and supply your VEHICLE ENTRY PASS but you will have to arrange your own tickets for driver and any passengers either via the Santa Pod ticket line or on the gate on entry

Had conformation from the manager of Podington Garden Centre that we can use the car park for meeting up prior to going into the Pod so if you can be their between 9.00am and 9.30am we can sort out entry tickets and car passes.

Perfect - I'll be there.

Fancy meeting at J21 services again Brian?

Yep will do, can we make it a little earlier so I can get my breakfast wrap and coffee this time and be at the garden centre for 9.00 to sort tickets and entry vehicle hangers. Anybody else want to join up coming down the M1 or near J21 of the M1

What god earthly time at M1 services ?? !! will be there hopefully !
Steve & Jordan & Petra

Hi Steve we need to be leaving McDonalds car park at J21 by 8.00 at the latest to get to the Podington Garden Centre car park for 9.00 to hand the tickets and car hangers out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back