• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Southend Meet

Which month suits everyone better...then will look at weekends in that range?

• May

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • June

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • July

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • August

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • September

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters

E51ZRider

Here for life
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
OK so last year Mr G arranged a Southend meet and there has been interest in a repeat run

Who would be interested?

obviously some time in Summer more sensible….

last years plan was:
to meet up at the A127 Tesco SS0 0JP between 1000-1030hrs this is on the way into Southend and you can't miss it. At 1030hrs we can pull out and head to Chalkwell or Westcliff beach and cruise along to Uncle Tom's Cabin. Address for the destination is Uncle Tom's Cabin, Shoebury Common, SS3 9HG.

Dependent on dates of course but so far interested parties are:

1 - @E51ZRider
2 - @Claptrap
3 - @Ajh2001
4 - @MALAKI
5 - @Omalley
6 - @Karlos
7 - @Iqbal_Ahmed_uk
8 -
9 -
10 -

anyone else?

Last edited:
Maybe, depending on day/date.

Definitely interested, again depends on the date!

Yep I'm up for that. Just can't make the first weekend in August already booked.

yea count me in been great the last two years

I'd be up for this, a short trek down from East London for me...

Updated list on first post

Whos in and can people let me know preferred dates and can start a poll maybe

Yes went last year and a great meet :)

Poll added for month then when we are closer to that settled ill add weekends to the listings

Pulling out of this one, sorry chaps

I would be interested but have no Elgrand so will park in the opposite car park and watch you with binoculars ? Sounds like you have a good few people interested.

I’m in! One straight road from Collier Row - will be good to meet you all!

Did this meet last year a few weeks after purchasing my Elgrand and the whole family had a really good day out so would definitely be up for a re run! I don't work weekends so anytime when it's sunny suits me!

Hi all. Having just got our E50, it would be nice to meet some fellow owners. (Not that I would want to pick your brains, or anything like that)!!

Hi. I'm a brand new owner of an E50 so I'd like to come along and meet everyone 😁

Back