• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Southend Meet

Which month suits everyone better...then will look at weekends in that range?

• May

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • June

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • July

Votes: 9 69.2%
  • August

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • September

Votes: 7 53.8%

• Total voters
Any thoughts on a date for this meet yet? We're away next weekend but other than that I'm easy! Gonna be hot tomorrow 😃

The only one I can't do is the 1st weeekend in August as have to go to Cannock :(

We're also away 1st weekend in August. Forgot about that! Other than that we're good to go😃

Has anyone come up with a date yet for the Eastbeach meet as I need to wash the Ellie and I don't really want to do it twice :)

I would love to come to this, provided work shifts and summer holiday with family don't clash. Very interested in dates when they are decided. See lots of Elgrands locally so would be nice to meet some owners. Will anyone be there selling club stickers - I'm too thick to purchase on line 😩

What are people doing August bank holiday weekend? We haven't sorted anything yet but want to do something that weekend!

That's the only one I can't do as already booked.

I know the days are cold and wet and dark..
But I wouldnt mind talking elgrands in person :grinning:

Have I missed the boat? lol

I'm still up for this if we can get a few going. Could even do a Saturday evening as the firework displays are on now.

I've also had my eye on this thread for a while... I'm only in Rayleigh so would definitely be interested

Think this died as no one ever really got on board with dates they could do lol

will resurrect and get something arrange

Just about to swap my E50 for an E51 so I'd still be interested in attending a meet to show it off!

We're still interested in meeting up if pos!

Hi all. Having just got our E50, it would be nice to meet some fellow owners. (Not that I would want to pick your brains, or anything like that)!!
Were there any meets in East Anglia? We are from Suffolk. Thanks.

OK so last year Mr G arranged a Southend meet and there has been interest in a repeat run

Who would be interested?

obviously some time in Summer more sensible….

last years plan was:
to meet up at the A127 Tesco SS0 0JP between 1000-1030hrs this is on the way into Southend and you can't miss it. At 1030hrs we can pull out and head to Chalkwell or Westcliff beach and cruise along to Uncle Tom's Cabin. Address for the destination is Uncle Tom's Cabin, Shoebury Common, SS3 9HG.

Dependent on dates of course but so far interested parties are:

1 - @E51ZRider
2 - @Claptrap
3 - @Ajh2001
4 - @MALAKI
5 - @Omalley
6 - @Karlos
7 - @Iqbal_Ahmed_uk
8 -
9 -
10 -

anyone else?
Most date are good for me with notice so can book off work.

Blast just realised we're already booked, both of us in different places for this weekend.

Back