• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast Surrey Sojourn - Sunday 9th May

Hello everyone,

I just bought an E50 Nissan Elgrand in Spain. Primarily so that I could move to the UK with a RHD UK car with a fair bit of space for my belongings. So here I now am, the proud owner of a Nissan Elgrand and a complete newby to this new world. I must say I love my bus - well that's what it feels like! And so do my nieces and nephews.

Who knows, I may transform mine into a camper, but for now she is a simple 8 seater people carrier.

I have just seen this meet up and I am considering coming along...

What do these meet ups usually entail?

I look forward to connecting more.
Welcome

I'm going to try and make this, what time?

Well it's about time to start planning a May meet so thought we could spread our wings a little and head north for Guildford.

I'm suggesting we rendezvous at Newlands Corner car park which has stunning views over the surrounding countryside. There's a cafe and toilets too.

It'll give the south coasters a bit of a blast and the northern contingent a lie in. Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/VudDaF3n6zUqhp9S7 .
This community sounds brilliant. Have just bought an E51 converted camper and absolutely loving my first day. :) even enjoying watching myself drive round Japan all the time! What do you usually do at these meets?

chin wag look at other elgrands pick brains maybe help with a problem possibly swap/sell parts have a coffee someone might bring cake :cool:

Did someone say cake?

Nice weather for a change. Warm and sunny, car park rammed but managed to park more or less together. 11 Elgrands in total including an E50. Great to meet up again and have a visit from out of area over nighters @Oscpop .

IMG_20210509_105732_7.jpgIMG_20210509_102136_0.jpgIMG_20210509_112641_9.jpg

it was good to old and new faces the Elgrand contingent were still coming in after people started to drift home another e50 turned up about half twelve and an e51 with an owner walking his dog but didn't know we were there so a good turn out i have not seen so much lycra in all my life on the way to the a3 :joy::joy::joy::joy:🚴‍♂️

Good turn out some old faces and some new .. came away with more ideas than I can afford but hey you can’t take it with you .. good to give daisey a run after the work that’s been almost completely... I think someone maybe upgrading there exhaust ..

Back