• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East South Coast Surrey Sojourn - Sunday 9th May

The parking fees are currently suspended for a while and the notice boards are all empty, refurb of toilets underway but there are temp toilets, large car park about 1/2 full today, probably chockers at the weeekend's so we will probably be ok if the meet starts at the usual 1000 hrs. Cafe is open for the usual array of butty's, snacks, brews and more important there is a whippy ice cream machine. It is National Trust and there are currently no notices to say that you can/can't overnight, it is open as a car park 24 hours, the facilities are not.

However, it is known as a hotspot for dogging afterdark, so that may deter casual campers:grinning:

Edit: Afterthough, I am not speaking about personal experience, just quoting the most popular dogging sites in Surrey guide, totally shocked to also find that there is one half mile away from uso_O
Well i was going to say that this is one of my old Haunts i know well, but after reading these comments best i say nothing! 🤫

Thanks for that DMC - perfect!

OK, will definitely be there, booked into Horsley for the Saturday night.

20210427_094652.jpg
Is this amp of any use to anyone? Perfect working order, with cables - taken out of my van when I got it.
First offer of a bacon butty secures and I'll bring it down.

Y
Well it's about time to start planning a May meet so thought we could spread our wings a little and head north for Guildford.

I'm suggesting we rendezvous at Newlands Corner car park which has stunning views over the surrounding countryside. There's a cafe and toilets too.

It'll give the south coasters a bit of a blast and the northern contingent a lie in. Google maps https://goo.gl/maps/VudDaF3n6zUqhp9S7 .
Yes, we will come along. What time please?

Thanks for that DMC - perfect!

OK, will definitely be there, booked into Horsley for the Saturday night.

View attachment 53304
Is this amp of any use to anyone? Perfect working order, with cables - taken out of my van when I got it.
First offer of a bacon butty secures and I'll bring it down.
Whats the amp for?

Hello everyone,

I just bought an E50 Nissan Elgrand in Spain. Primarily so that I could move to the UK with a RHD UK car with a fair bit of space for my belongings. So here I now am, the proud owner of a Nissan Elgrand and a complete newby to this new world. I must say I love my bus - well that's what it feels like! And so do my nieces and nephews.

Who knows, I may transform mine into a camper, but for now she is a simple 8 seater people carrier.

I have just seen this meet up and I am considering coming along...

What do these meet ups usually entail?

I look forward to connecting more.

Hello everyone,

I just bought an E50 Nissan Elgrand in Spain. Primarily so that I could move to the UK with a RHD UK car with a fair bit of space for my belongings. So here I now am, the proud owner of a Nissan Elgrand and a complete newby to this new world. I must say I love my bus - well that's what it feels like! And so do my nieces and nephews.

Who knows, I may transform mine into a camper, but for now she is a simple 8 seater people carrier.

Turn up with 🍰🍰 say hello that's it really, 🍰 is optional 😁😁

Whats the amp for?
Actually, although it says amplifier on it, on reflection I think it's a subwoofer/base speaker affair - makes your stereo louder!

Ours has recently been converted into a camper by Northstar, and this will be it's first outing if you want to see what can be done.

Turn up with 🍰🍰 say hello that's it really, 🍰 is optional 😁😁
Hello everyone,

Optional, but if you want to make a really good first impression then you know what to do.

:joy::joy: lemon drizzle/chocolate/coffee all go down well i speak from experience homemade mince pie goes well at Christmas:yum:yum:yum:yum or just turn up say high and pick some brains

we are probably nuts not sure about the monkey i did get called a hairy gorilla once by a drunk as i helped him out of a club 🦍:joy:

Back