• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Simply Japanese , Beaulieu, Hampshire, 24.07.2022 Attendance List

pat just said as there are so many cakes she is doing a couple of quiches one gammon and one salmon sorry

E mail from Beaulieu this morning saying make sure tickets are DOWNLOADED and WHERE FEASIBLE printed.... I've mine downloaded to my phone only ...doesn't say they have to actually be printed...
  • Please ensure you have downloaded your ticket email and where feasible, printed this email as this will make entry quicker and easier for all participants.
I took a screenshot of my ticket in case there is connection problems at Beaulieu
I've got a screenshot of the tickets too, getting my printer work is so hit and miss that I'm sticking with the e ticket option.

washed,(the grand not me) got tickets printed, fuel two salmon and Shropshire blue cheese quiches and one gammon and cheder done 16 Cumberland sausages to pack with finger rolls plus mobility scooter in looking forward to tomorrow

washed,(the grand not me) got tickets printed, fuel two salmon and Shropshire blue cheese quiches and one gammon and cheder done 16 Cumberland sausages to pack with finger rolls plus mobility scooter in looking forward to tomorrow
I've got the inside of the wagon done now, will do the outside a bit later when it's not as hot.

I have organised a club stand for Beaulieu again this year, I’ve booked for 20 cars, but we can add more…

Important Instructions

I’ve now heard from Beaulieu, our plot number is R6. We will meet up at the Tesco store car park at 9am. if you follow the a326 to sizer way there is a large Tesco we usually meet at postcode SO455JA

I will hand out club stand passes ( I will have some spares for people that book last minute) , however you MUST bring your event tickets to enter the event.

We will convoy in at 9.30am.

As before, if you would like to be added to the list of attendees, please book your ticket online direct with Beaulieu and then send me a private message with your booking number, so I can add you to the list.

Further details about convoys and meeting up will be added nearer the time.

ATTENDANCE LIST

@Winchester
@ChunkyDave
@robpam47
@Wilko1985
@Kazmo58
@kfgas
@thebluemax
@PeteG
@peter strokosz
@Breadman23
@mrdhobbs
@Karlos
@Bob Edwards
@Kenzie (Mary Poppins)
@Markcurn1
@Navigator
@Jt1980
@Burty
@Garyandlene
@G3KDJ

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.beaulieu.co.uk/events/simply-japanese/[/URL]
Back from holiday early so will be able to attend

Just got back from a 5 hour drive from Yorkshire 😴should make a effort really

so is the meeting place in the tesco or as my sat nav says ...in the next cul-de sac..no road name given

Just spent hours washing mine... went down to lee on solent for a bag of chips by the sea... fecking seagull shit all over me nice clean Ellie 🤬🤬.. back home for round 2 of the jet wash

Just spent hours washing mine... went down to lee on solent for a bag of chips by the sea... fecking seagull shit all over me nice clean Ellie 🤬🤬.. back home for round 2 of the jet wash
Lee on Solent seagulls are the world leaders in the carpet bomb.

very true andy me and the nipper were down there so i chucked a handful of chips on his t4 the grandkids loved it nipper was not impressed i was in my delica so did not care

Just finished cleaning it. Never had to clean a pop top before, being vertically challenged made it somewhat comical.

Just finished cleaning it. Never had to clean a pop top before, being vertically challenged made it somewhat comical.
It's the only bit of mine that doesn't get washed 🤣🤣🤣

Back