• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West SEE COMPLETED MEETS SECTION FOR Ham Hill Meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: SOUTH WEST AREA MEETING DATE !

Added to Meets & events page and also to the meets slider along the top.
I will share on various Facebook pages as well to get a little more exposure for the south west.

Sounds good to me, hope to make it :)

Have put it on the calendar - hope the weather is good :thumbup:

I have edited the OP to start a list. @SpannerDemon, you will need to edit your original post to add to it as people reply to this thread.
This helps to keep a track of who is attending without having to scroll through all the posts.

Thanks Karl, that will make it easier to monitor.

Be great to see you all. Thanks for your support , and it WILL be sunny !

Come on you southerners get it together and come along :)

All being well and no emergencies put me down as another attendee!

And the south comes to life :thumbup:

Great Kieron! Hope you can make it. Keith

Come on you guys - if you're coming get on the list :thumbup:

Yes, Come On you guys....... Nothing will happen if we don't make it happen.

Great !! Thanks Paul. All the way from Cannock. I am MIGHTILY impressed. You are very welcome.
Look forward to meeting you there!! Sun and a great day have been ordered! I have added your name to our growing list!

Keith

I am aware of a problem with the original link to the South Somerset Ham Hill website. I have been in touch with them, and will advise when it is up and running again.

[glow=red][/glow] Update

Advised today Tuesday 4.05pm that the website and link are now both working again.
Thanks to Debbie at Somerset Council for her help. :yahoo:

put me down for attending,.... I noticed a couple of attendees coming from Bristol and glos areas, how about meeting up in Gordano services and travelling down in convoy , only a idea of course

That's great. Thanks Colin and look forward to seeing you. Obviously we will be coming from the other direction, but if you pm the guys coming from around Bristol and further up, Gordano sounds good as a meeting point.

Looking forward to our first ever South West meet anyway, and have added you to the list.

Keith. :D

Gordano - Is that the services?

Yes Chris. It used to be called Easton-in Gordano and is the service area just after you come over the massive Avonmouth Bridge if you are Southbound, (stay in the left hand lane for the services), or on the Northbound carriageway it will be Junction 19 signed Clifton and Portishead, and the services.

Probably best if you pm Colin as above to arrange. I will NOT be at Gordano as we are coming from the other direction, and will meet you all at Ham Hill.

Look forward to seeing you. I will be putting up a guide shortly for the Country Park, as to parking etc. Going to check it out soon.

Keith :D

What is the number for getting off the Motorway - just been down to Burnham today and saw where the Gordano services are. Wouldn't it be better to all meet at Ham Hill. I'm not a very fast driver on the motorway (those of you that know of me should know I'm an 'older' lady and don't like being rushed :lol: or playing 'catch-up :wave2: Nothing better than seeing a line of Elgrands driving together and a brilliant feeling :thumbup:

Just looked and it's Junction 25 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back