• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iv got a small 5 ill stick in worse case scenario il pop out to a gas store or lpg site and fill
Excellent, I usually just exchange them before I go but I think I have a bit too much in them to waste thanks

Excellent, I usually just exchange them before I go but I think I have a bit too much in them to waste thanks
I'm the same got 2 near empty greens and a full red 5 or 6 whatever it comes in that I use while we're out as use the greens on bbq

Martin Corney can't make this now due to work commitments...

I'm hoping to arrive fri night for 1900 as its a 150 mile drive for me after kids finish school so if there's 4 volunteers to blow a bit of tent up quick time the help will be appreciated while kids n wife stretch there legs lol

I'm hoping to arrive fri night for 1900 as its a 150 mile drive for me after kids finish school so if there's 4 volunteers to blow a bit of tent up quick time the help will be appreciated while kids n wife stretch there legs lol
Everyone usually helps everyone that needs it, I'll be there early afternoon hopefully marquee won't be too late,

Hi all,
Brand new and not got my E51 yet, also never been to any EOC meets.
Bit of a cheeky question but worth asking.
I am working at Silverstone on Friday afternoon and to avoid mad motorway hold ups travelling back to Teesside may stop over til Saturday. Would it be possible to pop in to your event as I journey home.
Understand if it's too late or not possible but shy kids get nowt.

If
Hi all,
Brand new and not got my E51 yet, also never been to any EOC meets.
Bit of a cheeky question but worth asking.
I am working at Silverstone on Friday afternoon and to avoid mad motorway hold ups travelling back to Teesside may stop over til Saturday. Would it be possible to pop in to your event as I journey home.
Understand if it's too late or not possible but shy kids get nowt.
You go look at original post all info to book is on there buddy

Cheers will do, also importantly will check with Mrs, who is a recent convert, I've worn her down in my quest to become an Elgrander, ours gets into UK next week

Just checked weather for the weekend☔☔☔

Booked and paid for my plot PLUS the marquee.

We'll be setting off some time on Friday, not sure when yet. But will see you Friday afternoon/evening as its a 4 hour drive down.

Beer ordered, just wondering if 38 pints is enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back