• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Santapod replacement 2nd 3rd 4th october

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, there will be a nice surprise in store for everyone who attends. I'm saying nothing more about it until we're all there. So you can theorise all you like :joy:

I’ve got it straight away. @Karl is buying the beer. 👍

The weather will play a big part... anyone got the mobile number for God? Or his kid.. I think can both do miracles...

I think if you turn up with a Elgrand thats in need of a wash your end up in the naughty corner... close to the toilets ...
Iv just done a service as iv done another 6000 since July and a tip run wife in work tomorrow so full deep clean in process

hang on your not washing that one ether perhaps he is a gangmaster after all 🤔🤔😉

hang on your not washing that one ether perhaps he is a gangmaster after all 🤔🤔😉
Just noticed the same thing,what's his secret,wonder if I would get away with it,probably not.🤔🤔

Just noticed the same thing,what's his secret,wonder if I would get away with it,probably not.🤔🤔
The truck was last week lol did it myself this week after work on Friday of i finish before 4pm need to clean after 4pm get 30 quid to wash it on the weekend and it gose in our family trip money tin

If any of u guys have been there before, can u tell me if they do gas bottle exchanges? Have tried to get in contact through message and call but no reply, would hate to run out of gas halfway through cooking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back