• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Portsdown Parade Procession 1st September

I can highly recommend the egg cheese burger...get napkins there messy... well so far things are going to plan so fingers crossed I will be able to attend .. just as long as my credit card isn’t declined ..

I would have loved to come to this meet, unfortunately I’m racing at Croft, have a great time!
View attachment 22698

Will have to come to one of your races at some point, a good excuse to squeeze a spot of camping in at the same time :)

Sorry I’ve got to bail on today.. I was so close to getting all the work needed on daisey but fell at the last hurdle.. beaut of a morn for a road trip n meet tho... have a great time..

Sorry I’ve got to bail on today.. I was so close to getting all the work needed on daisey but fell at the last hurdle.. beaut of a morn for a road trip n meet tho... have a great time..

No worries, better to be safe than drive 100+ miles without the final piece of the jigsaw :)

Six up today and a 50 to boot. Weather was kind and much time was spent swapping parts, adjusting timing and generally having a good old van fiddle. No paint brushes were used so nothing got broken. Purloined one of @Claptrap's fine JDM Power stickers with the handwritten Japanese word for Elgrand embossed upon it. Keep an eye out for the next meet, will probably be last of the season.

Six up today and a 50 to boot. Weather was kind and much time was spent swapping parts, adjusting timing and generally having a good old van fiddle. No paint brushes were used so nothing got broken. Purloined one of @Claptrap's fine JDM Power stickers with the handwritten Japanese word for Elgrand embossed upon it. Keep an eye out for the next meet, will probably be last of the season.
View attachment 22833

View attachment 22834

Thank you ;)

Back