• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Portsdown Parade Procession 1st September

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
So as mentioned in the potential Brighton meet post there appears to be too few enthusiasts in that region, so as the Portsdown meet has traditionally had a good turnout I suggest we relocate on September 1st.

If you are the sort of person that enjoys a convoy may I also suggest that we meet at Portsdown then transfer en mass to Port Solent just down the hill where there is plenty of free parking and eateries.

Last edited:
I'm in too - times please?

For the fun of it I'll bring along my Windows laptop with NDS2 installed plus the Android diagnostic app by 0vz which I'm a fan of in case anyone wants to see them in action.

I've also download the Android 'Econ Scan Tool' that someone recommended, but haven't tried it yet.

I'm in too - times please?

For the fun of it I'll bring along my Windows laptop with NDS2 installed plus the Android diagnostic app by 0vz which I'm a fan of in case anyone wants to see them in action.

I've also download the Android 'Econ Scan Tool' that someone recommended, but haven't tried it yet.
10am to 10.30am in the hope of reserving parking space.

Just a quick heads up, I've been informed that some of the upgrade goodies I've ordered are turning up this Friday instead of next week, so might have them fitted at the weekend and not 100% sure which day yet, so will update when I know more :)

Just a quick heads up, I've been informed that some of the upgrade goodies I've ordered are turning up this Friday instead of next week, so might have them fitted at the weekend and not 100% sure which day yet, so will update when I know more :)
Just bring them along and we can all join in.

As much as that is a lovely offer, these goodies are not the sort of thing I want fitted in a dusty car park. I can't have that dust going anywhere near the inside of the engine... ;)

As much as that is a lovely offer, these goodies are not the sort of thing I want fitted in a dusty car park. I can't have that dust going anywhere near the inside of the engine... ;)
You just don't trust me after MAFgate.

Not at all, how are at accessing and securing swirl flaps....
Gulp! It's on my to do list when I finally get round to a plug and PCV valve change, something I keep putting off as it looks an onerous task :neutral:

Gulp! It's on my to do list when I finally get round to a plug and PCV valve change, something I keep putting off as it looks an onerous task :neutral:

Yup, those are the other things that are being changed this weekend hopefully :)

Where abouts in portsdown are we meeting as not been there before don't know the area and at what time😊

Cheers bud what time is everyone getting there,I have to kick the missus out of bed ,well it a sunday😁

Arrival between 10 and 10.30am, I'll probably be late as I only live 10 minutes away.

the weather is looking great chaps/chapesses have a great time i will be in sunny cornwall getting ready for a family lunch for 14 👅👅

Back