• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West North West Meet - Fort Perch Rock - 26th July

BMR I'll be there for 10:30 ( I only live a few miles away) to sort out our parking spaces, but as long as everyone can aim to get there between 11-12 that would be great, but appreciate the distances some people have to travel may delay them a little.
I will be posting more details of location /address details and best routes to get there and times and discounted activities, one of which may hopefully be a 50 min mersey ferry tour, which is approx 3 miles away but I'm happy to take people and pick them up if they want to leave their vans at Fort perch rock.
Will post a link to here on Facebook when I've collated all this info.

Right on the subject of discounted activities while your here,
The Mersey ferries have offered a discount of £2.50 per adult on the River Cruise which is normally £10, and lasts for 50 minutes but we need a minimum of 20 people(including children) so unless we get 20 people interested I'm afraid I cant get discount for just a few individuals, plus I'd need paying up front to be able to get your tickets, which I'm happy to do via paypal.
Those interested in going on the Mersey river cruise let me know and if we get 20 people(including children) interested I'll go ahead and pay and order your tickets.

The Championship crazy golf have offered a 10% discount for us all and on an indiviual basis ( so don't have to go on mass), so that makes it £6 instead of £6.50, not a huge discount , but at least its something.

The Fort perch rock have agreed to lower the adult fee for entrance to £4 instead of £6 per adult and kids go free instead of £2

Still waiting for an answer to the spaceport ??

That's it for now but parking will be free for us all so no worries there.

I will be posting address details and directions on here in next 2 days for you all to print or load into sat navs.

Any questions don't hesitate to ask .

You've done a great job arranging this mate. Hope we can get as many people as possible to attend to make your efforts worthwhile :thumbup:

You know why there is a delay talking to the space port its the distance it happened when they were on the moon.

Well done Rapper :thumbup:

Won't be able to come as going to Tatton flower show :roll:

Hi, here is the address for your sat nav and some maps and directions, I'll be there for 10:30 to get our spaces sorted, but will see you all there for approx 11-12.
You can bring picnic or go to one of the many eateries, up to you.
Heres my Mobile just in case any of you get lost : 07706 504570

If you have previously put your name down as attending but have to cancel can you please let me know on a post on here.

FORT PERCH ROCK
MARINE PROMENADE
NEW BRIGHTON,
WIRRAL
MERSEYSIDE,
CH45 2JU

If travelling through Liverpool its best to go through the Wallasey Tunnel on exiting tunnel ( toll £1.70) , follow the road A59 for approx 1/4 mile, then keep as far to the left as you can and follow signs for new Brighton on the A554. On reaching the Promenade go right, after 1 mile you will go past Morrisons, straight over the roundabout you will see the Fort on your left hand side.

If travelling from the south go on M53, and exit Junction 1 onto A554 and follow signs for New Brighton. You will reach the promenade and turn left follow the road for 1 mile and you will go past Morrisons , straight over the roundabout and you will see the fort on your left.

Parking will be directly in front off the Fort, but I'll be there handy so look out for the Black E50.

Will see you all there.

Really looking forward to this! :-D

:clap2: This would be great. I cant come but well done to Rapper for a lot of effort.

Been holding out on this on the off chance I could make it, didn't want to jump in and say yes I'll be there and not turn up. Unfortunately I'm bound for other things this weekend. Would have been good to meet some of the Elgrand crew... I shall endeavor to make it to the next North West meet.

Anybody heading up from the midlands want to convoy give us a shout, oh and if you are going and thinking about some parts for your truck save yourself the postage and let me bring them to you there (now thats service)

Unless I can magic up £60 over the next 2 days to fill the tank up to get here, I won't be in attendance :cry:

Sorry guys.

Hi Paul, we are going up over the Peaks so will join the M6 at junction 19 (A556) should be there at about 9.45. I have your mobile number and we will call you when we are near to see where you are.

We're setting off about 9ish in the morning, so should be there just after 11am, looking forward to it, looks an interesting place....oh bring waterproofs it's gonna rain all day according to the BBC weather website!!!

Back