• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North West North West Meet - Fort Perch Rock - 26th July

Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E50
I'm planning a North West meet in New Brighton, Wirral, Merseyside, by a local Land mark, Fort Perch Rock. I am putting the feelers out for how many are interested and if there are any preference to days and think it's likely to be in July. I will be trying to obtain some dedicated Parking for us all and also concessionary passes for the fort museum. And get us all booked into one of the local eateries. It's close to a good beach, Fort, and has arcades and amusements, with some good eateries close by, great views of Liverpool bay, and I could organise a convoy around some of the very scenic Wirral sites and it's coastlines.
If your interested, please message below your interest and if you have a particular day and probably in July.
Cheers.

Re: North West Meet

Depending on date, put me down! Got a lot going on over the last few months, need to make sure I can A/ afford it and B/ fit it in somewhere :D

I will be interested but that depend on date too. I've got too many events to go recently and as for me I'm happy to go to as many as I can but rest of my family thinks different :rant: :lol:

should be ok for us, depends on date though.

Definite maybe

We would attend a meet depending on the date. Sorry though, if I tried to take my wife round a fort or any kind of museum, you would find me at the bottom of the sea wearing concrete slippers........ :blackeye:

26th JULY 2015.........
Northwest meet at Fort Perch Rock, New Brighton, Wirral, Merseyside.
The owner of the Fort has free parking for as many as those would like to attend and will give a £1 reduction for adults and children free admision inside the fort and museum, plus on that day there we have the original Adam West Batmobile car, a range of classic cars, motorbikes and scooters, a huge amphibious vehicle attending, and a vintage bus from the local Heritage centre and some aircraft cockpits. The owner has said he's happy for as many as we like to attend and show off our Elgrand's as well as all the other vehicles.

I have also got a party reduction for those who'd like a go on the Mersey Ferry Explorer ride (50 min ferry ride on the River Mersey with commentary)......

Plus a party reduction to enter the space port Museum, great for kids and adults alike.....

Plus we have got a party reduction on the 18 hole World Championship Crazy Golf course, great fun for all.....

I've listed photos and web links to all the attractions that I've mentioned.....
All I need know is a list of how many people would like to attend and what they are interested in visiting while in New Brighton so I can start arranging some concessions for us all.

Attendees:
Rapperfrapper (2 people)
Mattd
Karl(possible)
Genandsue(2 people)
Headless
BMR
Clocky280
Timncfc(2 people)
Simjoh(5 people)

http://www.fortperchrock.org

http://www.championshipadventuregolf.com

http://www.merseyferries.co.uk

http://www.spaceport.org.uk

Great work there! Pretty sure I'm off that weekend, so count me in.

This is wifey - concrete slippers will look great on you Matt :grin:

will let you know about tickets in the next couple of days, thanks ged and sue

Put me down please. 5 of us will be coming with our buckets and spades

Rapper There will be me and the other half coming. I dont think I am chilled enough for the crazy golf. But interested in anything to do with space so its a def for that.

Just persuaded the Mrs to go in the fort museum (only cos she wants a parrot and is being nice) and we might do the golf awsell. Me, Mrs, 4 kids + baby. :help:

The crazy gold will be a great laugh! Join in people. If you lose your rag, it's more entertainment for the rest of us :laugh:

Back