• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East/south Scotland mini meet Sunday 5th October!!!

Re: North East/south Scotland mini meet Sunday 5th October!!

Ok, looks like I'm not going to racewars as my mates not going as not all cars are ready. Now I need to decide if I'm coming to this meet. I realy want to but I've just checked routes and it's depends which way I go from under 4 hours to over 4 hours one way. This makes me driving for at least over 7 hours and being able to meet you for probably about two. :problem:

It was looking much better if I was at Kirbride as I would travel there on Saturday stay over night and then I could drive to meet you from there which is much less to drive.
Don't know now... :?: :?:

Damn!! Wish I was over there I would be there. Don't think my Ellie would make a good boat though, a bit far from South Australia. Been trying to organise a meet over here in Adelaide, on the Aussie forum but no reply yet :-(

Just fit some bouyancy aids and an outboard motor, go back in time 2 days, and set off early and you might just be able to get here :lol:

Do we have any last minute attendees for this? It's looking to be a good day, and I'm offering tutorials on how to use the forums features and the wiki too. :thumbup:

Mariusz, that's a really long way to travel mate. If you want to come then by all means go for it. But don't feel any obligation to do so! It's 2 hours for me, and that's a long way, so don't feel bad if you can't attend.

There will be more meets arranged as we grow, and there is always the Christmas meet :)

Update on the list.

1. headless
  2. silverback1
  3. Karl
  4. Mariusz (potentially)
  5. tonymorrell

Thanks Karl, looks like I won't be coming :( it is bit to far to drive (as much I like to drive) just to stay for couple of hours. I will be looking forward to next meet. Have a good time. :cool:

Back