• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East/south Scotland mini meet Sunday 5th October!!!

headless (RIP)

Rock Star
E50 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ellis
Anybody from the north east of England or south Scotland fancy a mini meet up say Sunday 5th October, around the Seahouses area????, there is already 3 of us interested!!!!!

Re: North East/south Scotland mini meet Sunday 5th October!!

I'll come to this. 160 mile round trip. Might see if I can throw something in to convince the wife and kids to come too :thumbup:

I'll see if I can drag Madfish along too :)

Where are all intrested coming from? I wouldn't mind to come to meet. I will be that wekend at Kirkbride airfield near Carlisle. Still long drive for me from there and longer drive back home so if maybe we could meet somewhere nearer I would be up for it. Unless anybody would be interested coming to Kirkbride waching some fast cars on the track. :p

(here supposed to be link to that event but can't paste it :problem: search for strightliners website and look for Racewars)

Sorry for hijacking your thread ;)

Let's get a list going then

1. headless
  2. silverback1
  3. Karl
  4. Mariusz (potentially)

Sure ther will be peeps there with thier Elgrands who are not on the forum. It may a chance for Karl to show those peeps what the forum is all about.

Yes mate, that would be good :thumbup:

and we'll all have our forum stickers on too :D

headless said:
and we'll all have our forum stickers on too :D

And I'll have my hoodie :D Though we might be able to get more of them out if people want them. Just depends how my "test" hoodie goes :cool:

We got any more takers for this? Mariusz, you up for coming??

1. headless
  2. silverback1
  3. Karl
  4. Mariusz (potentially)
  5. Madfish (all being well)

so at the moment there's 5 from on here and Craig and Ian from one of the facebook pages, Craig lives in Seahouses, and has offered his drive as a meeting point if not too many go, but to be honest 7 Elgrands are gonna take up a lot of room so we'll probably meet in one of the carparks in Seahouses, there are many cafes and fish and chip restaurants that we can go and have a spot o lunch at, I've been on google earth street view and it looks like a really nice place :thumbup:

ps, just had a look on google earth at Seahouses, there's a big carpark just off the main roundabout in the centre of the town that looks to be big enough....

Another thing, dogs and children are very welcome, we have 3 dogs that are coming with us and I know Craig has dogs, he offered to do a doggy photoshoot as he's quite a good photographer, I've seen some of his picces!!!!! :clap:

Im going to the pub before bordom kills me :oops: :lol:

Looking forward to this. I'll be bringing at least 3 children with me... Potentially all 4 and my wife. Still not sure yet.

My kids love dogs, so they'll enjoy playing with them, assuming your dog's like playing with kids :lol:

Gobby Bobby said:

You just wanted to draw a cock and balls on my map...did'nt ya?????? :lol:

Karl said:
Looking forward to this. I'll be bringing at least 3 children with me... Potentially all 4 and my wife. Still not sure yet.

My kids love dogs, so they'll enjoy playing with them, assuming your dog's like playing with kids :lol:

The 2 young ones will love running around with them, as long as they chuck their ball for them :lol:

Karl said:
We got any more takers for this? Mariusz, you up for coming??

Still don't know yet If I go to Racewars in Kirkbride, it's a 2 hours drive from there. I should know tomorrow if I'm going there.

headless said:
Gobby Bobby said:

You just wanted to draw a cock and balls on my map...did'nt ya?????? :lol:

i HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT SIR. :think:

Right, so here is the current list of attendees...

1. headless
  2. silverback1
  3. Karl
  4. Mariusz (potentially)
  5. Madfish (all being well)

Headless, can you please arrange a place and a time to meet? Saying that, I'm sure it won't be hard to find a group of Elgrand's parked up in Seahouses :thumbup: And it's a 2 hour drive from where I am, so don't make it the crack of dawn :lol:

Also, seeing as you will already be there, it might be worth you sending a PM to everyone on the list to let them know your number, so they can call on the day if they have any problems etc.

Ok dudes and dudettes the meeting will be at HIGH NOON 12o'clock, that should give everybody a chance to get there from afar, as you've already seen I've put up a map with a pin in the carpark to show where to meet, the roundabouts postcode that is the entrance to the carpark is NE68 7SJ and it's 1, Seafield Road Seahouses...that is the address of Barclays bank right on the roundabout, so that should get you there, then first left of roundabout to the carpark and go all the way up to the grasses area, and look for the Ellies.
I'll try and send everybody a private message on here with my mobile number on it so that if you get lost on the day or are gonna be late/early you can give me a tinkle.
I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.
Ellis

Back