• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East newlyns farm cafe sun 27th feb

Bob Edwards

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
robert
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
ok bit short notice but sun 27th feb10 till 12 newlyns farm shop/cafe just off junction 5 m3 postcode RG291HA we will be right down the end again hope to see you there new members more than welcome

Last edited:
About an hour's drive from me so if I can I might have a little trip across to meet some of my South Eastern brethren 😊

Sorry away tup North to Beverley for a surprise Birthday party.

edited 10 till 12 as normal sorry guys

come on boys and girls lets get some new faces there its about 45 mins from me as well so dont be shy we had 23 at simons place last month

I would but I wont be on the road till either late Tuesday or Wednesday. So I should be able to go to the next one........in my veedub

I’m a new south east member and would love to come along, might be a bit tricky this Sunday but if I can I will. How often do meets happen?

we try and meet local to someone once a month locations do vairy if you can not make this one maybe find a location near you that is free large enough for all maybe a cafe or pub seafront etc etc

Mine is still just a series of images sent via WhatsApp, so on that basis - I'm out

Hey I drive a golf and if it was MOT'd I'd be there. But it isn't so I can't. I just want to oogle and press curtain buttons like a 5yr old 👍😃. And yours is closer to reality than mine.

patrick get the mrs or a mate to drive you up then have a nose and then into the cafe for a meal/coffee

Back