• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East newlyns farm cafe sun 27th feb

patrick get the mrs or a mate to drive you up then have a nose and then into the cafe for a meal/coffee
Wife doesn't drive, we only own the 1 car and mates unreliable as fook. If the wife did drive the last 9 months would have been more bearable as we could have gone out. I'll pop along to the next one though 😜....nothing will stop me. Just don't prize my VW badge off and glue a Nissan one on in its place

Last edited:
Wife doesn't drive, we only own the 1 car and mates unreliable as fook. If the wife did drive the last 9 months would have been more bearable as we could have gone out. I'll pop along to the next one though 😜....nothing will stop me. Just don't price my VW badge off and glue a Nissan one on in its place
Where does this need posting toEB363ADE-FD4F-4A5A-B305-3DAC5E33931A.jpeg

Was good to meet up again.. like Peter said even the sun graced us with its presence🌞🌞🌞🌝

Is 10 or less classed as a mini meet 🤔 just booked up for castle combe.. thought I was away in Corfu that week.🤪🤪🤪

mini meet is when 2 turn up :joy: i was just about to put my pics up when i noticed Adrian had some at the same angles but no people in them as he told them to move aside :joy::joy::joy: another nice chin wag with every one

We couldn’t make it yesterday otherwise there would have been two ! 😂

Maybe we should suggest something similar on the Elgrand Campers FB group 🤔
would have been three if we had attended :)

apologies but had a trip to essex as my daughter was 30

Back