• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

@Magnu

Just sorting out tickets and it looks like you've paid £65 for the queue jump ticket but only requested normal...

Let us know which you'd prefer so I can refund the £5 if you don't need it :)

For your Saturday night entertainment, I’d like to welcome to the Mod Nats stage, my blink 182 tribute band.

BLINK 18 WHO

We’ve literally just been asked to play tonight and confirmed that we will play!!!! 7:30pm!!!!

@Magnu

Just sorting out tickets and it looks like you've paid £65 for the queue jump ticket but only requested normal...

Let us know which you'd prefer so I can refund the £5 if you don't need it :)
@Madfish I want the queue jump ticket please, sorry for the mistake.

That's the last batch of tickets ordered, thanks everyone 😀

We won't he taking any more orders via the club but you can still buy tickets yourself via the modnats website, just remember to put 'ElgrandOC' in the club name for clubstand access...

We won't he taking any more orders via the club but you can still buy tickets yourself via the modnats website, just remember to put 'ElgrandOC' in the club name for clubstand access...
Great job mark, got some numbers to work with now for food, 👍

Many thanks 👍👍

🏆 Modified Nationals CLUB WARS '24 🏆

💪🏽 Club Tyre wipeout – How strong are you?
🛞 Tyre flipping
🚴🏾 BMX bike racing
🪢 Tug of war
🪵 Walk the plank
💃🏽 Hoop climbing

Think you’ve got what it takes to win? Compete against other clubs and prove it!

Pre-register now with the link below or at the office on the day: https://show.wufoo.com/forms/mqksy9o0gr78w0/

FB_IMG_1717699285634.jpg
FB_IMG_1717699288755.jpg

@Winchester @Magnu @WendyP @big beard

As you guys have the early queue jump tickets I need to know who's getting there first :) I need to send you the reserved camping pass so you'll be allowed to park up and get yourself set up :)
Sod the easy ticket mate, just wanna know what time you'll be in the queue to help me unload lol, no point being there without support...

For the rest of us gates open at 1400 so we'll arrange a point to meet outside the show about 1330 and all roll in together...

Back