• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Modified Nationals '24 28-30 June

If there are any vegetarians amongst us then please speak up, I am happy to make a batch of veggie burgers to ensure you are not left out, and will be cooked in a separate pan for you, and perhaps egg rolls/baps etc for breakfast

Of course you can, I'm easy if you want to use my cooking facilities then Ur more than welcome, I also make a mean veggie Memphis burger and am happy to make a couple for you
Who am I to refuse a mean veggie burger 😁 thanks Cliff, can't wait 👍

If there are any vegetarians amongst us then please speak up, I am happy to make a batch of veggie burgers to ensure you are not left out, and will be cooked in a separate pan for you, and perhaps egg rolls/baps etc for breakfast
I can give until Thursday 5pm ISH, if no reply from vegetarians then I'll only be catering for Wendy veggie wise, fair warning...

Don't mind a couple of your lovely veggie burgers if you don't mind, really enjoyed them at yakushi. Didn't want to put you to much trouble but if you ok would be nice 👌

Don't mind a couple of your lovely veggie burgers if you don't mind, really enjoyed them at yakushi. Didn't want to put you to much trouble but if you ok would be nice 👌
My pleasure mate, sorry I forgot to give you some to take home, bring some sort of cool box and there will be enough for you take back for yourself and family etc, and sorry I ran out of eggs on the Sunday morning, wasn't gonna do eggs this year but will make the effort for you and others

My pleasure mate, sorry I forgot to give you some to take home, bring some sort of cool box and there will be enough for you take back for yourself and family etc, and sorry I ran out of eggs on the Sunday morning, wasn't gonna do eggs this year but will make the effort for you and others
Cliff Goodwin, I've not met you yet but you are a legend, I think I need to bring you a beer or something in return, what's your tipple?

Cliff Goodwin, I've not met you yet but you are a legend, I think I need to bring you a beer or something in return, what's your tipple?
That's very kind of you, but most that know me will tell I don't really drink 😁, but on the odd occasion I do then anything with a high alcohol percentage really 😉

I may have a spare ticket for the weekend as it seems my friend can longer go if anyone is interested

Back