• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Mini meet venue along the M4 'Newport - Cardiff - Swansea' stretch anyone?

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hello All, I'll be down in Newport area again in the coming months and wondered if anyone wanted to get together near that neck of the woods for a mini meet?

Ideally, need a venue with a large'ish car park along the M4 stretch from Newport - Cardiff - Swansea maybe... a great view would be nice but not essential, so open to suggestions :)

Recommendations anyone?

Cheers

Margam park? Gnoll park? One of the beach fronts (probably struggle for parking weather dependent)

Margam park? Gnoll park? One of the beach fronts (probably struggle for parking weather dependent)

Wow, Margam Park & Knoll Park look cool venues and as you say, Beach fronts might be heaving on a sunny day

Yeah Margam park is a good one :) all depends when you was thinking.

I was considering doing a meet next Sunday but might be a bit soon for you? X

Yeah Margam park is a good one :) all depends when you was thinking.

I was considering doing a meet next Sunday but might be a bit soon for you? X

Sunday is probably too soon for me, but others might pile on :)

Hi all, I'm in.

Margam Park is nice. Just off M4. Only drawback is you have to park at the lodge and walk up to the main house so we will be separated from the vans... and no loos near the car park!!

Other suggestions for a quick meet and natter rather than scenery are ...
Magor services - uninspiring but handy
Cardiff West services - as above
Sarn Park Services - as above but brand new

or for beaches...come to Gower!!😎 ...but it is a way to go.

I'll try to think of a few other suggestions.

Hwyl !

Back