• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Mini meet venue along the M4 'Newport - Cardiff - Swansea' stretch anyone?

Think you can only park at the services for 2 hours mind. We have stayed longer at most other meets. But 2 hours should be fine if everyone is on time 🙈😂

Think you can only park at the services for 2 hours mind. We have stayed longer at most other meets. But 2 hours should be fine if everyone is on time 🙈😂
When the guys said about a location with a view I didn’t think they really wanted one of the motorway!!!
That said I think @Claptrap has a services checklist he’s wanting to tick off 😜

What day were you thinking?

@Claptrap if you want to arrange the meet you can do seeing as your only down a few times don't want to pick a date your not here 🙈
Or just message me an we can try an sort out a date an get a meet booked in haha

Also is anyone coming to JDM combe 1st June?
Come on guys it's a great day out tickets have to be bought by 7th may. X

@Claptrap if you want to arrange the meet you can do seeing as your only down a few times don't want to pick a date your not here 🙈
Or just message me an we can try an sort out a date an get a meet booked in haha

Hiya @Lisa-Marie, I'm always flying around down that neck of the woods and just thought I'd mention it, as I'm down there quite often, seemed a natural thing to meet up with others, if you propose a few dates & venue, i'll make sure I pop along too :)

I'm also going to JDM Combe and the other places/dates below :)

Combe is booked for me

Hiya @Lisa-Marie, I'm always flying around down that neck of the woods and just thought I'd mention it, as I'm down there quite often, seemed a natural thing to meet up with others, if you propose a few dates & venue, i'll make sure I pop along too :)

I'm also going to JDM Combe and the other places/dates below :)

Yeah no it's totally fine, it doesn't bother me if people want to arrange their own meets as IL probably turn up anyways haha

So if you want to arrange one for the services then go for it :) IL arrange a meet soonish anyways. X

So just looking at dates on when to have a meet.
Choices are
11th or 12th may
Or bank holiday weekend 25th or 26th may

Or June 8th or 9th June?
What does everyone prefer? X

Back