• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Lets have a clean joke thread. Laughter heals as they say. (NO NASTY, OBSCENE OR COVID19!)

I've never liked him. Always thought he was a bit creepy.

Well it doesn’t look like the Young Person welched on him according to to his legal representatives but the Young Persons Parents did. Is Money involved.? Strange affair - more to come I think, as the Met say no crime committed but their record of non investigation is world class at the minute. Yet what’s been printed so far indicates a clear offence under one Act, yet none under another. At the moment to me it looks like part of an attack on the BBC.

Well it doesn’t look like the Young Person welched on him according to to his legal representatives but the Young Persons Parents did. Is Money involved.? Strange affair - more to come I think, as the Met say no crime committed but their record of non investigation is world class at the minute. Yet what’s been printed so far indicates a clear offence under one Act, yet none under another. At the moment to me it looks like part of an attack on the BBC.
It's just banter, cruel maybe but no malice intended. Like Schofield he has allegedly committed acts that some find distasteful whilst not being illegal. If Huw Edwards is deeply troubled mentally then that is sad and needs addressing.
As usual the Red Tops conduct a witch-hunt. Begs the question... are television presenters meant to carry a shining moral torch and be above all others or are they just normal human beings with all the baggage that may entail.
Personally I don't give a fl^ing F^ck and don't seek moral guidance from the gogglebox. Media celebrities have been engaging in dubious sexual activity ever since Logie-Baird was a lad.
Take a read of Bob Monkhouse's autobiography, makes Huws supposed actions seem tame.

Back