• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Let's get wasted - Dirt Box Disco

Might take them up on that offer 😱🍺

The let's get wasted....

Or the Dirt Box Disco πŸ˜±πŸ˜πŸ‘

Jamiroquai and the live version of Bad Girls, was going to drive to Verona and visit the lakes in the Lotus, ahhh dreams.......

Last song tonight was Montrose - Space Station #5

Great track πŸ‘Œ

Great track πŸ‘Œ
He actually made some great music. Some, to me is maybe not so great but there are some real gems in the masses of stuff he's done. Very clever guy I think.

Last song tonight was Fu Manchu - Working Man

Gordons Gin - Original Human League

For the elder members here you should remember the advert at the Odeon Cinema back in the day.

Last song tonight was Stoner - The Older Kids

I LOVE THE OFFSPRING, I have 2 Noodles signature guitars and play loads of their stuff πŸ‘
They're playing a uk tour this year! I was thinking of seeing them in Leeds at the end of November.

Love this band, getting a bit heavier in their recent years...

Last song tonight was Brant Bjork and the Low Desert Punks Band - Controllers Destroyed

Alice Cooper

I am the future

Sung by a baby, very creepy indeed.

Back