• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Last song tonight was Elvis - Patch it Up

To cut a long story short.....I really did loose my mind -

I offered to pick up a friend and her two kids from a holiday park and bring them home.

They had bought a live CD from the campsite kids disco, and I was ordered by a four and five year old to play it in the van.

None stop for an hour and twenty minutes, including shouts for certain tracks, "again, again".....

I am mentally scarred, and if I remember rightly the last song I heard was "The tail waggle, by Dino the Dinosaur.

That's awful..... What did you do so wrong in life to deserve such a thing 😱😁

I offered to pick up a friend and her two kids from a holiday park and bring them home.

They had bought a live CD from the campsite kids disco, and I was ordered by a four and five year old to play it in the van.

None stop for an hour and twenty minutes, including shouts for certain tracks, "again, again".....

I am mentally scarred, and if I remember rightly the last song I heard was "The tail waggle, by Dino the Dinosaur.
I feel your pain! We childmind our 2 young grandkids 4 days a week and have the radio station Fun Kids Junior saved into the presets on our car radio (not the Elgrand -they have to listen to Radio 2 in there😅).
I often wake up in the middle of the night with the wheels on the bus going round and f in round in my head 🤯😱😭

Last song tonight was Audioslave - Man or Animal

Last song tonight was Tool - Part of Me

Last song tonight was Pearl Jam - Superblood Wolfmoon

Last song tonight was Lee Ving - Your Wife is Calling

Personally I would have told them either (a)"My car, My Rules" (b)"The CD player's broken (c) Fcuk off you're walking from here
👍 👍

I feel your pain! We childmind our 2 young grandkids 4 days a week and have the radio station Fun Kids Junior saved into the presets on our car radio (not the Elgrand -they have to listen to Radio 2 in there😅).
I often wake up in the middle of the night with the wheels on the bus going round and f in round in my head 🤯😱😭
I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves.I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves.I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves.I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves.I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves.I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. I know a song that will get on your nerves, get on your nerves. 🤣

Last song tonight was Queens of the Stone Age - Mexicola

After the recent death of one of the worlds greatest drummers (joey jordison)
I had “neroforte” rockin the bus tonight …… can’t beat a bit of slipknot!
Sad loss of a great percussionist, better than than the recently departed Neil Peart of Rush?
Contrast & compare

Back