• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Hypa Hypa by Eskimo Call Boy, you have to watch the video. Best collection of mullets I've ever seen!

Last edited:
Fox on he run - Sweet
Desolation Boulevard is a great album 🤟

Pretty good cover here too, of 'Set Me Free', from the same album:

Last edited:
Desolation Boulevard was is a great album 🤟

Pretty good cover here too, of 'Set Me Free', from the same album:

The track i listened to was on a Guardians of the Galaxy vol 2 movie soundtrack.
Not original Sweet album, I'm afraid.

Gerry Cinnamon.... Canter... Always cheers me up. 👍

Transatlantic "The Absolute Universe Forevermore" The whole Album on IPod whilst shifting two tons of top soil for new raised bed.....stunning album.

not a single song but I’ve been thrashing the latest Marilyn Manson album the last month or so.
pretty mellow for a dude that’s about as mellow as a volcanic eruption.

Cream - Tales of brave Ulysses, well the whole Disraeli Gears album really...

Gojira - Flying Whales 🤘

Duel with the Devil
Transatlantic

Very last song tonight was Fugazi - Waiting room 👍

Last edited:
Reactions: D69
Back