• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Last song you listened to?

Fat bottomed girls. Queen

Meatloaf Bat out of Hell.
Friend of mine did his PR a few years back when he played Wembley, after 3 or 5 nights listening to it she said she wanted to hang herself.........

Last edited by a moderator:
Japan is not just about great minivans

Host of Seraphim
By Dead can Dance

Features in the film “The Mist”
Chills my spine just listening to it - if you’ve seen the scene you will get what I mean .

AC/DC - Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap.
Probably one of their best, alongside Big Balls.😋

I wrote my work bike off a couple of weeks ago, I had help! So I've been commuting in the Elgrand and listening to mostly 80's stuff, Kick by INXS is on at the moment.

Biffy Clyro - Space

Liquid Tension Experiment "Three Minute Warning" - 28 Minutes of Mayhem Prog, Brilliant.

Long walk this morning so I could listen to both of these in full, just brilliant...

Attachments

• Pink_Floyd_-_Pulse.png
    Pink_Floyd_-_Pulse.png
    256.6 KB · Views: 2
  • Gensis Seconds Out.jpg
    Gensis Seconds Out.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 2
Long walk this morning so I could listen to both of these in full, just brilliant...
Remember visiting the EMI factory in Swindon years back and as it got darker you could see all the returns of Pulse in the skip with the LED's flashing in the distance........ was an eery glow of red lights..........

Just found this version of one of my fav songs:

This is rolling round my head this morning, as I walk through the almost-deserted North terminal at Gatwick.

Sobering seeing all the shuttered shops.

Great song though.

This is rolling round my head this morning, as I walk through the almost-deserted North terminal at Gatwick.

Sobering seeing all the shuttered shops.

Great song though.
Neville Staple gets his Yank Tank serviced near where I live.

Great Tune

Back