• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

oh god i need to wash vacuum finish grill get petrol remember that 5 in the morning is not going to bedtime :rolleyes::rolleyes:

My pass has arrived, come and say hello… I’m in G6. They are letting me in at 6.30am…
Can somebody post up a map pic of where the ElgrandOC stand is… so I can come and find you…548B1D09-6A79-4CDA-976B-1922547A1EB5.jpegAD157A55-A4A3-4701-838A-520EEDA01249.jpeg

wot no camera :rolleyes:

I was ignoring it… looking out of rear mirror 🤷‍♀️😳

Got my tickets looking forward to meeting everyone, spanked nearly a monkey on getting him detailed last week & just reversed into a wall 😥
So glad I re read that … I’m not good at going backwards also ….

As its a 2.5 hr drive from home, my wife and daughters have refused to get up early enough to get to the meet up at Morrison, so I have just booked Friday night at the Premier Inn at Chippenham, opposite Morrisons....anyone else stopping there?? Looking forward to this and the weather is looking reasonable too...

Finally managed to fill up with E5 … cleaning time , there’s clean and theres car show clean … where’s my rubber gloves ??? Then I remembered I was collecting firewood in daisey and just before that I went fishing sleeping in her for the weekend .. deep clean …

Last edited:
Finally managed to fill up with E5 … cleaning time , there’s clean and theres car show clean … where’s my rubber gloves ??? Then I remembered I was collecting firewood in daisey and just before that I went fishing sleeping in her for the weekend .. deep clean …
Can’t wait to see it mate, I can bring the black gloves for sat 😁

Looks like it's going to be fun, wish I could have joined you but it's just not doable for me. On an up point does mean I won't be hoovering and polishing Brumby lol. Have a great time everyone x

I have 👍

Back