• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West JDM Combe - 9th Oct 2021 now booking

hoooray tickets/pass have arived i did notice we are going in off j18 m4 morrisons is j17 will that make a difference in the meeting point

hoooray tickets/pass have arived i did notice we are going in off j18 m4 morrisons is j17 will that make a difference in the meeting point
No point going all the way to J18 from Chippenham. May as well go the short way and join the route closer to castle Combe.

Looking forward to the 9th and to meet you all. nice early start from essex to.Will be worth it as long as the fuel issue is better.

Would you like to take your Elgrand for a cruise around the track, cheered on by thousands of onlookers…?

I have a Parade Lap Session pass that I now can’t use, as my car is in the Show & Shine..,

Message me if you’d like to buy it… first PM message gets it…
8CC02D94-A197-4742-8137-DFB99F3944B1.jpeg

Would you like to take your Elgrand for a cruise around the track, cheered on by thousands of onlookers…?

I have a Parade Lap Session pass that I now can’t use, as my car is in the Show & Shine..,

Message me if you’d like to buy it… first PM message gets it…
View attachment 62771
Have pm you fella

Yeah j18 is an annoying one to get around an to have a meeting point for everyone to meet Morrison’s is the easiest one.. so will just be heading in through junction 17 :)

we done it last time an was totally fine.

they have emailed me this as well 👀DF56DB64-A3D5-44E5-BCDA-6F9960D2699B.png

the morrisons is not far from j17 so pop in esso garage to fill up then about a mile to j17 im sure we will sort something

Yeah j18 is an annoying one to get around an to have a meeting point for everyone to meet Morrison’s is the easiest one.. so will just be heading in through junction 17 :)

we done it last time an was totally fine.

they have emailed me this as well 👀View attachment 62780
Pre party in morrisons car park then? 🥳🥳🥳🤣🤣🤣🤣

I’ve booked into the premier inn jnc16 for Friday night … anyone else there to?

Tick Tock, Tick Tock...I'm counting down the days now... I've got a full fuel tank and the car is sort of clean, bring on Castle Combe!!!
I still need to fill up yet, hopefully the army will get petrol to the stations … daisey is kinda clean but will need a spruce up before Combe

Back