• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

Week Friday, prob be heading to you for advice and guidance

Waiting to see what I need doing, now I have two project vans, what was I thinking!!

@Daddyof4 does the registration have to be for the Ellie you are taking?

I don’t know which one I may be taking and might also have a different plate on mine as well by June.

Any help you can give is appreciated.

Hopefully another hot day 👍
If you want to go i would wait and get your ticket a bit closer or contact Jdm combe as i think they display reg numbers on the pass? can you or @chris wills can remember

If you want to go i would wait and get your ticket a bit closer or contact Jdm combe as i think they display reg numbers on the pass? can you or @chris wills can remember
Nothing on e-ticket from last year!!!

All I can say is 1st Class imported by @teamcowie for pics

i did think about it last year when Keith offered it to me but it just needs so much in my eyes, im quite glad he outbid me now. i could not deal with all that wiring.

would like to see a few more put their names down for this 1 please guys, a great experience with drift displays, show and shine, and many other car clubs to drool at lol

Gutted, dates for JDM clash with our holiday

Gutted, dates for JDM clash with our holiday

Doh... Sorry you can't make it Mark, didn't you pay for the parade lap too?

..and then there were two, @Daddyof4... you bring the bacon & tea, I'll bring the sausages, baps, butter & coffee :) ...I'll come to you and we can convoy there, or you can tow me there and we can split the savings on the fuel, lol

Last edited:
Doh... Sorry you can't make it Mark, didn't you pay for the parade lap too?

..and then there were two, @Daddyof4... you bring the bacon & tea, I'll bring the sausages, baps, butter & coffee :) ...I'll come to you and we can convoy there, or you can tow me there and we can split the savings on the fuel, lol
Definitely will have to do this at every meet from now on, such a great idea and welcomed by everyone. We need to get the numbers up as 70+ Alphards last year

Back