• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JDM Combe 2019 1/6/19

Okay, cool, are we planning to book individually or all in one go... and does this mean that our cars will be entered into the 'show' for any judging etc

cheers
Individual is better then no-one loses out. That's how we rolled last year

Thanks @RobP , all sounds good. I've never done a 'club' booking before, so this is all new to me, and I don't mind buying my own or paying someone else up front for them to do a block booking, whichever is the correct protocol :)

Good luck, maybe, just maybe... a special 'surprise' Birthday weekend away in the South West is on the cards in 2019 :)
Easiest way is book your own place and everyone else does the same. Tickets will be sent directly to you too which is easier.

I know, it's bad. They should just include it in the value of the ticket. It does include posting the ticket and paddock passes

Really really wanted to come to this next year... but it's the weekend before Jap Show... and I can't go without my kids for 2 weekends in a row... and can't take them to shows (too young/lack of interest).

Will have a think and decide which one to attend.

I havent booked yet but we fancy the parade session, anyone else game?

have a look on the booking bit, then scroll down, you could even take the Elgrand out on the track and smoke it up !.

I'm not sure on the parade myself, but it looks like you can go on and drive at 30mph, for a tenner, we could do a convoy, great experience and photo opportunity.

Ok, the parade is something to consider but not sure I'd like mine pictured doing burnouts on a track, lol, as it might be picked up by someone when I write 'One very careful UK owner' in an advert in years to come :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

I'm not sure on the parade myself, but it looks like you can go on and drive at 30mph, for a tenner, we could do a convoy, great experience and photo opportunity.

They changed the date due to the clash with japshow, now means we cant come. its Jasmines brithday so we will be out elsewhere

Just paid for the admission and a parade lap at 14:30, yeeee haaaa! if only we could go side ways

@Daddyof4 does the registration have to be for the Ellie you are taking?

I don’t know which one I may be taking and might also have a different plate on mine as well by June.

Any help you can give is appreciated.

Hopefully another hot day 👍

Back