• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Japfest 2024

I clicked yes but on looking again it says club passes are sold out. Maybe that's were I went wrong lol. I'll head to the campsite area for 10am and hopefully be part of a convoy driving in šŸ‘šŸ‘
10 am on the day of the show will be too late, cars will need to be in place before then šŸ‘

10 am on the day of the show will be too late, cars will need to be in place before then šŸ‘
Hi, slightly confused, sorry. In place for what? I dont think I'm signed up to display my car or anything, cripes she'll feel like the ugly sister amongst princesses šŸ˜²

Hi, slightly confused, sorry. In place for what? I dont think I'm signed up to display my car or anything, cripes she'll feel like the ugly sister amongst princesses šŸ˜²
Japfest is a car show at Silverstone circuit on Sunday. We have a club stand ( we can park together in the show) there is camping available nearby on the day before too.

Japfest is a car show at Silverstone circuit on Sunday. We have a club stand ( we can park together in the show) there is camping available nearby on the day before too.
Thanks Winchester, yes I know Japfest is a car show at Silverstone on Sunday, I've got tickets to go. I thought you needed a club pass though to park at the club stand (which I haven't got because they were sold out by the time I came to purchase my ticket).

Japfest Campsite email:
ā€œConditions are challengingā€ šŸ˜‚

Japfest Campsite email:
ā€œConditions are challengingā€ šŸ˜‚
Iā€™ve received the email tooā€¦ I was hoping for a fun evening at the campsite before the showā€¦ but I may just head straight to the show early Sunday morning instead. Either way, we can catch up at the show!

Iā€™ve received the email tooā€¦ I was hoping for a fun evening at the campsite before the showā€¦ but I may just head straight to the show early Sunday morning instead. Either way, we can catch up at the show!
Yeah that email has put a dampener on my thought process too.... Excuse the pun šŸ˜‚

I'm sticking to my plan. I'll get there early and see what they recommend at check-in.
May end up in the car park at the nearest pub.

Fox and Hounds has a big car park

Last edited:
I'm sticking to my plan. I'll get there early and see what they recommend at check-in.
I havenā€™t ruled it out yetā€¦ letā€™s see if the weather holds

,,,still aiming for camping as early as able on Saturday.....I guess we;ll see.

Fox and Hounds has a big car park
When you get there tomorrow, can you report what conditions are like on the campsite?

Unfortunately my wife can't make it in our Elgrand - I'm still going in my RX8, and I'll pop by to say hello on Sunday. If anyone wants an ElgrandOC stand pass you can have mine for free (car only, not driver) - I doubt they check registration plates.

I also have a couple of camping tickets if anyone wants those for a donation.

Itā€™s good, the Marshalls are guiding Elgrands down the gravel track to park on the right. Iā€™m on the grass which is soft but we arenā€™t going to get stuck. Thereā€™s two of us here so far.

Unfortunately my wife can't make it in our Elgrand - I'm still going in my RX8, and I'll pop by to say hello on Sunday. If anyone wants an ElgrandOC stand pass you can have mine for free (car only, not driver) - I doubt they check registration plates.

I also have a couple of camping tickets if anyone wants those for a donation.
@WendyP

Itā€™s good, the Marshalls are guiding Elgrands down the gravel track to park on the right. Iā€™m on the grass which is soft but we arenā€™t going to get stuck. Thereā€™s two of us here so far.

Attachments

• IMG_1404.jpeg
    IMG_1404.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 17
Thanks thatā€™s great news , Iā€™ll be there later aiming for about 6pm šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

If there is any spaces near the Ellie's, can you save one šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚.

Back