• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Japfest 2024

Just booked, looking forward to it. It'll be my first meetup event after buying my Elgrand in October
My first event too, I've just booked, looking forward to seeing what everyone has done to theirs (because I've done nothing) and learning lots 👍👏👏

I've! managed to get an earlybird pass general public. The site would not allow me to get an early bird club pass!

after going up and down on this thread I found the date 7th April for the meet but I will be in Beijing for the whole of April Sorry to miss out I wish there was an easy way of finding where meets are and not strolling through lods and lods of Threads

does the club have a stand, and are spots still avaialbe ?

all filled up i guess ?>

all filled up i guess ?>
Yeah sorry mate they sold out of club passes before Christmas. Think they still have some public passes available for the event

Yeah sorry mate they sold out of club passes before Christmas. Think they still have some public passes available for the event
ok cheers, could end up anywhere, we will wait till another club thing lol

Hi all, are there any plans for us all to meet up at the weekend? I'll be camping too.
I have a ticket for the show, paid for camping. Should I also have purchased a club pass?

Hi all, are there any plans for us all to meet up at the weekend? I'll be camping too.
I have a ticket for the show, paid for camping. Should I also have purchased a club pass?
I'm planning to be at the campsite in the morning, it opens at 10am. I'll just look out for other Elgrands.
When I find a spot, I'll share a link to my location on here.
When you booked your tickets, did you click Yes to attend as part of a club?

I'm planning to be at the campsite in the morning, it opens at 10am. I'll just look out for other Elgrands.
It’s the same campsite we have used for Yakushi in the past few years…
Our favourite spot was on the top of the hill on the right hand side ( viewed from the campground entrance) it’s not level…. None of this campsite is 🤣

Some pics from last years Yakushi show…
IMG_8362.jpegIMG_8361.jpeg

I’m camping but won’t be arriving until late afternoon, the day before the show… hopefully enough time to give it a wash if it needs it

I clicked yes but on looking again it says club passes are sold out. Maybe that's were I went wrong lol. I'll head to the campsite area for 10am and hopefully be part of a convoy driving in 👏👏

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240403-081400~2.png
    Screenshot_20240403-081400~2.png
    335.3 KB · Views: 3
Back