• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Japfest 2024

Well I've arrived, on my tod lol. Are all us Elgrandees spread all over? 👀👀

Unfortunately my wife can't make it in our Elgrand - I'm still going in my RX8, and I'll pop by to say hello on Sunday. If anyone wants an ElgrandOC stand pass you can have mine for free (car only, not driver) - I doubt they check registration plates.

I also have a couple of camping tickets if anyone wants those for a donation.
Hi, Neil, who is with us camping in his Elgrand, would like the club stand ticket, if it’s still available.

Hi, Neil, who is with us camping in his Elgrand, would like the club stand ticket, if it’s still available.
Yes it is. Send me an email address (by PM if you prefer) and I’ll forward it on.

Not sure how you’ll print it off - I do have a paper copy, but I’m not coming until tomorrow to stand 10 with my rx8. But surely loads of people haven’t printed these things off 🤔

Yes it is. Send me an email address (by PM if you prefer) and I’ll forward it on.

Not sure how you’ll print it off - I do have a paper copy, but I’m not coming until tomorrow to stand 10 with my rx8. But surely loads of people haven’t printed these things off 🤔
You’re right, he needs a paper copy in the windscreen. Let’s see what happens, his email address is: nwoolfall@gmail.com
Thanks

I’ve just emailed him. Sorry, a bit late - but might work 🤷‍♂️ They can’t expect everyone to have access to a printer or to follow instructions, so a phone version might do!

Good luck to Neil!

Show Queens
To think someone bought those wheels off me and after advice from the forum and a few FB members they brought them back saying they would not fit an E51, got really shitty with me and threatened me, made me laugh.

look good on an E51 funny that, i said they would fit fine.

To think someone bought those wheels off me and after advice from the forum and a few FB members they brought them back saying they would not fit an E51, got really shitty with me and threatened me, made me laugh.

look good on an E51 funny that, i said they would fit fine.
Whoever it was, who said they didn’t fit may have tried a tyre that’s too wide, the inner lip only misses the front suspension strut by a couple of millimetres and a fatter tyre would rub. I’ve fitted 245 40 R20’s which give it a little stretch and clear the strut 👍
IMG_8371.jpeg

Whoever it was, who said they didn’t fit may have tried a tyre that’s too wide, the inner lip only misses the front suspension strut by a couple of millimetres and a fatter tyre would rub. I’ve fitted 245 40 R20’s which give it a little stretch and clear the strut 👍
View attachment 100334
Advised them to fit 245 35 20, would have cleared fine. They didn't even attempt to fit tyres to them. Their loss

I’ve just emailed him. Sorry, a bit late - but might work 🤷‍♂️ They can’t expect everyone to have access to a printer or to follow instructions, so a phone version might do!

Good luck to Neil!
Thanks for your efforts buddy, my tech let me down....... so the pop tops slumbed it on the grass of the public car park.......but escaped without any drama

Yayyyy we are famous 😂😂. Only 3 on the "stand", 2 others in a muddy field because we were too slow to get club tickets and 1 other in another group who joined later... Fingers crossed for more next year 🤔🤞🏼.

Back