• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAP SHOW SANTA POD 14th /15th MAY 2022 ATTENDANCE LIST

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Ok guys get your name down for THE JAP SHOW Santa Pod 14th & 15th May 2022.
We always have a good time here with loads going off both on the Drag Strip and off.
Club stand in the pits area

OUR CLUB PRICES ARE AS FOLLOWS

Sunday Only is £18.10 Each Adult (Children 5 to 15 £5.00 ea)
Weekend (inc Camping Saturday Night) is £36.10 Each Adult (Children 5 to 15 £5.00 ea)
(Prices inc booking fee, envelopes / stamps etc to post out tickets)

Santa Pod has not put any Childrens prices up so i am asking ages / prices for children and will let you know as soon as they come back to me

I am closing off booking on APRIL 1st (no its not a joke) so we can pick a good plot for our stand so dont miss out.
ONCE CLOSED AND TICKETS ORDERED LATE COMMERS WILL NOT BE ADMITTED SORRY.

1) BMR. Weekend. 1 Adult
2) KARLOS. Weekend. 1 Adult
3) MADFISH. Weekend. 2 Adults
4) DOGNERO. Weekend. 1 Adult.
5) STEVEG. Weekend. 2 Adults.
6) LIZE. Weekend. 1 Adult.
7) BREADMAN23. Weekend. 2 Adults
8) DAVID MARSHALL. Weekend. 1 Adult.
9) BLINGO. Sunday. 1 Adult. 2 Children.
10)
------------------------------------ AT THIS POINT WE CAN ORDER OUR CLUB STAND IN THE PITS----------------------------------------------
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)

Last edited:
We always have a good time here with loads going off both on the Drag Strip and off.

Sunday Only is £18.10 Each Adult
Weekend (inc Camping Saturday Night) is £36.10 Each Adult

Santa Pod has not put any Childrens prices up so i am asking ages / prices for children and will let you know as soon as they come back to me

I am closing off booking on APRIL 1st (no its not a joke) so we can pick a good plot for our stand so dont miss out.

1) BMR. Weekend. 1 Adult
2)
3)
4)
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
Been told I'm not aloud to this 1 as we have booked 10 shows this year already between car and truck but the October 1 is on the allocation

Was about to say yes, then realised it's the same weekend as Elgrandfest, so sadly can't ☹️

Yup, were up for this one :) thanks for organising again Brian, Topman 👍

Reactions: BMR
I would love to come to this show as it's so close to my family. Sadly baby number 2 is coming along shortly so I'll be trapped here 🤕

Put me down mate.
1 Adult (questionable lol 😶🤪)

Awesome !

Sunday Only is £18.10 Each Adult
Weekend (inc Camping Saturday Night) is £36.10 Each Adult

1) BMR. Weekend. 1 Adult
2) KARLOS. Weekend. 1 Adult
3) MADFISH. Weekend. 2 Adults
4) DOGNERO. Weekend. 1 Adult.
5)
6)
7)
8)
9)
10)
11)
12)
13)
14)
15)
16)
17)
18)
19)
20)
Steveg can you put me down for 2 adults weekend plz

Put me down please Brian and I’ll make sure I turn up.

Sorry if this is a silly question, how does camping work? Do you camp where the club stand is or do you drive to the Campsite for the evening then drive back to club stand in morning?

There is a camp site down the bottom or if your just sleeping in your bus then you just sleep on the stand.

This is not looking good guys, I am due to close off the booking on April 1st and we only have 6 cars booked. If we dont get at least 10 they wont let us have a club stand plot and that will be the last Santa Pod Jap Show i will organise. Try to pass on info to fellow Elgrand owners as it would be a shame to stop going to this event.

I'm up for it 2 adults

At the moment guys we are still not going, there needs to be at least 10 cars to get a club stand and it dont look like there is any interest out of
11, 000 members. We have the rest of this month before i try to pay and book our club stand.

Back