• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need to pick up momentum on this guys. We need to get deposits in so that we know what size plot to book.

Hi Me and Debs E 51 Bessie may be awning and a well behaved miniature schnauzer deffo Friday anyone coming over from Suffolk /Norfolk

Hi Me and Debs E 51 Bessie may be awning and a well behaved miniature schnauzer deffo Friday anyone coming over from Suffolk /Norfolk

Alright mate, you need to send £20 deposit to karl@elgrandoc.uk via PayPal if you want to add your name to the list. Thanks.

@Karl ...at most I could do the Sunday...would I need to head to the stand or just go in the general jap area?

@Karl ...at most I could do the Sunday...would I need to head to the stand or just go in the general jap area?

Don't bother on Sunday. It's pack up Nd head home day. Not much goes on. Most of our lot are gone by 1pm. If you can make the Saturday instead, much better :)
But yes, would be general parking. No access to club stand unless you have a weekend pass.

Don't bother on Sunday. It's pack up Nd head home day. Not much goes on. Most of our lot are gone by 1pm. If you can make the Saturday instead, much better :)
But yes, would be general parking. No access to club stand unless you have a weekend pass.

Bob hope of the Saturday...I'll be covering for people that have that weekend of every year.
Shame cos it's a local gig for me

Only 16 on the list. I'll be booking the plot probably next month... are we really going to stop a 3 years EOC tradition of doubling every year?

Come on guys, I know it's January and times is hard, but there has not been much interest yet.

What with me taking the reigns of a motorcycle repair shop, I may end up only coming down on Saturday and Sunday. We'll see what happens. If I happen to get another mechanic in the shop I could make those days quieter and leave my monkey at it. I'll know closer to the time. :p

Sadly we are away that weekend now so I cannot go but I am looking at doing the Castle Coombe thing if I can.

Please, "like a chamois",
have you not learnt anything in my photos and videos :)
No sponges or chamois will cross my path, only sheepskin, noodle mitts and expensive microfiber cloths and hand made wax :)

And what's wrong with a yard brush, fairly liquid and finish of with some pledge?

Is it JAE yet? :D

CALLING ALL ATTENDEES FOR JAE - THIS THREAD IS NOW OPEN AGAIN.

EOC will be at JAE for at least one more year.

If you want to attend, please send your deposit to team@elgrandoc.uk (PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A NEW PAYPAL ADDRESS!!!)

We're booking 4 plots for JAE this year. this will account for approximately 40 vehicles.

We really need to get some momentum going on this. If you would like to come, please send your deposit in.

have you not learnt anything in my photos and videos :)
No sponges or chamois will cross my path, only sheepskin, noodle mitts and expensive microfiber cloths
You're a noodle mitt :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Deposit on its way...

Holidays booked and confirmed for JAE :)

I had no idea about jae I lived a few miles from the showground now i have an Elgrand I'll have to see if I can get in on the Saturday but I'll deffo be driving around now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back