• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

JAE 2018 Attendance List

Status
Not open for further replies.
add me to the list! wouldn't miss it for the world!
van plus awning paying deposit now!

Needless to say We will be there again
E51
Thursday
just heading across to Paypal now to stake my place.

forgot to say I'll be there from Thursday! fingers crossed for a good outcome this week at the vets and my beautiful Archie boy will be with me!

Were be there again Deposit paid Arriving Thursday E51 with same tent lol

Not received mate? Can you have a look to see if it went through?

Reminder to all - you won't go on the list without the deposit.

Deposit sent family ticket 2 adults 3 kids and one massive tent arriving Thursday later afternoon

Let's not lose momentum on this - we will be needing to book a plot soon, and we need an idea of the numbers in attendance.

No more deposits coming in... looks like it'll be a quiet one next year.

Can you just come on the day ( Saturday or Sunday ).??? and will the fee be different??

Yes you can and the rate will be cheaper, not sure of the day rate though...

Weekend ticket is where the main fun is at though :)

Can you just come on the day ( Saturday or Sunday ).??? and will the fee be different??
Don't bother just doing the Sunday!!! It's pretty much empty with people packing up and hitting the road for the long journeys home. If you're just doing the one day make sure it's the Saturday, as all the stands are full, and any entertainment there will be happening. Show n shine displays etc

The day tickets are £20 on the gate I believe. As above, don't come Sunday, it's dead. Saturday is where it's at.
Also, with a day ticket you can't get your van on the stand, you'll have to park in the public car park.

Cheers guys. I will check my diary once Santa delivers it. LOL

Me and MartynL and woofit will be there on the Thursday ....

Deposit paid

Last edited:
Me and MartynL and woofit will be there on the Thursday ....

Deposit paid

Where will you be sleeping? Tent, awning, van?

Glad to have you on board :)

In......
If my Elgrand gets here it will be there...
E51- Also bringing keys like last year if any body needs them!
And beers if anybody likes those as well :heart_eyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back