• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South West Haynes Breakfast club 4/8/19

I'm hoping to be there on Sunday. I wont be in an Elgrand since I don't have one, but hopefully I'll be able to have a look at some there and get some advice before I take the plunge.
Of course, there are plenty of different models and mod levels attending

Had a little drive this morning. So far so good, no flat tyre, still need to organise the inside, no steps fitted most of dash out, stereo out. I may or may not make it

Screenshot_20190302-111743.png

Shhh don't speak too soon but looking up

Just having a practice for tomorrow
BC1C08E3-835E-4A51-A8B6-569BA893DADD.jpeg

I'm at a party in London tonight, but I keep thinking of bacon for breakfast tomorrow morning!!
So I have every intention ...... every intention! ..... of going alcohol free tonight!
If it happens, see you all in the morning.
If not, see ya later.
Struggling myself with the few bottles of doombar in the fridge that keep taunting me🤐

I'm at a party in London tonight, but I keep thinking of bacon for breakfast tomorrow morning!!
So I have every intention ...... every intention! ..... of going alcohol free tonight!
If it happens, see you all in the morning.
If not, see ya later.
Do it do it, come rain or shine we will be there @Steve Thompson

Resist the beer to taste the bacon cooked Elgrand style :)

Sorry guys but will be giving it a miss tomorrow. Not personally bothered by the rain but with having the two young grandkids with us not fair to make them sit inside the van all morning. Will look forward to the next one

Hey guys, won't be coming tomorrow, I've got the task of putting my westfield back together before Monday, unexpected gremlins in the loom meant stripping some of the wiring harness back to replace certain elements to the charging system, bigger job than expected, won't have enough time to fit it all in if Im out most of tomorrow, sorry to miss out on the Haynes meet but will try and do the next big meet.

Attachments

• IMG_20190302_181647.jpg
    IMG_20190302_181647.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 7
Back