• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Ensuring the Future of EOC - 10 Post Rule

If you have only just become premium then try logging out then back in again (your avatar says your premium ;)
if that doesn't work then tag admin

Many people will start out as newbies (like myself) and mostly have questions. Only once we gain some experience can we try and give back to community with answers.

I don't mind being asked to participate on the forums to gain access to other areas. It may not be much but it shows some small level of commitment to the community.

I've been remiss in not visiting the site for a while, for which I apologise, but life happens. I'm happy to pay £12.00 annually for as long as I have my Nelly, and probably longer.

Karl, I admire your principled stand on keeping this site free for members and hope we can keep it going.

In other news, we've had a couple of trips out in Nelly, firstly fairly local in order to get our drills right (mainly putting up and dropping the awning and packing stuff logically) and secondly over to Cromer for a wonderful week. The first trip proved its worth for the second - prior preparation and planning prevent piss-poor performance, drummed into me in the army.

We're very pleased with our van and hope for many years of sun and fun with her.

I've only just joined and I'm looking forward to having access to the technical sections, but I have no problem with having to reach the 10 post minimum first

Hello guys, fairly new to the Elgrand club. Hoping to get your advice.

I have the standard manufactures dashboard but I’m looking to upgrade this to an Android screen and had a question.

Where can I get a fascia for this as I’ve had absolutely no luck searching the internet?

Really appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Andrew

Interesting first post and even more interesting to have posted in this section, maybe best to introduce yourself in the” relevant section” ( introductions- newbies please check in), but hey, welcome to the club anyway lol

I found the FB link thanks!

Back