• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Ensuring the Future of EOC - 10 Post Rule

Surprised at 4000 users , based my guess at users on chatting fairly regular,
- its a great club , appreciated by many
, Cheers , Karl & team πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŽ…

5000 members is surprising and 80% of those active in the last 6 months is surprising.. Good stuff!
How many Elgrands was it said are in the UK (read it a while ago on forum and think it was somewhere around 6000)? If there are 'only' 6000 Elgrands in the UK then along with the other figures it seems most current owners are active members of the forum, which is great! Most vehicle specific forums couldn't boast anything like those sort of membership figures, probably due to both this being such a great forum and Elgrands being a 'niche'/import car (more need for people to talk to others with the same model).

We should have on the back window..
ANOTHER Elgrand BLOW JOB..SEE YA... EOC 🏁
- New sticker for the club shop.. maybe!! πŸ˜†

I guess it’s like many social situations, some people are happy to chat and offer advice or opinions while others will sit back, listen and digest. The latter type of person may be more selective about when they actually do contribute but doesn’t mean they are less valuable. I work with a lot of people who make a lot of noise, but offer little substance.

The other thing to bear in mind is that people may be at different stages of their Elgrand journeys, some like me may be waiting for theirs to arrive or be prospective buyers doing research - apart from saying hello, there’s not much we can offer others on this forum. Once a little further into our journeys the participation will become more balanced, but admittedly it will be more take than give in the early days.

Doesn't have to be technical chat , plenty of laughs & banter to be had, don't be shy πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

@Karl - I really should have an EOC sticker on mine but I haven't got one, how do I get one? Is there a relevant thread / sticky thread?

Great, I'll buy a few bits including the sticker! Thanks @dognero.

I'll get my coat.

Sorry @Kermit, that was quick.. just noticed your reply, thanks to you too!
You are more than welcome, I can only actual help people on here 0.000000000000000000000001% of the time so where I think I can help, I do like to give it a go lol.

Back