• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Merchandise

Got my sticker today thank you, still waiting on the DVLA though :joy: :scream:

If anyone needs to order anything please message me :) x
Hello Lisa-Marie,
I'm not sure if my previous message went through properly? Can I order some merchandise with you please?
Many Thanks
Deano

Are any of these items still available to order please?

Would like to obtain a club sticker if any available?

im also interested if there are any club stickers available

Queuing up here 🙂 @Madfish are we asking in the right place please?

I'm happy to join the queue for a club sticker also.

How can I order one?

An official club sticker for me too please plus a new car fragrance.

ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
ElgrandOC Club merchandise

E50 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
E51 Keyring (black or tan) £7.50 including
Stickers £3.50 including postage
Wallet is £16 + P&P
Mug is £6 + P&P
Air freshener £4 free P&P

Scents below :)

New car
Wild berry
Bubblegum
Vanilla
Tutti frutti
Kandi krush

Please message me to order these are official ElgrandOC Merchandise.View attachment 18327

View attachment 18174View attachment 18172
View attachment 18175View attachment 18176View attachment 18177View attachment 20970View attachment 20971View attachment 20972
Hi please can I order 1 e51 sticker and two e51 key rings one in black and the other tan. If you could kindly let me know how to pay, I would be very greatful 😀

Back