• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right guys and gals - I'm sorry to do this at late notice, but the meet will be on the 13th December rather than the 6th December.

If this is no good for most people, then by all means have the meet on the 6th but I won't be able to make it myself.

Location is going to be The Hawthorne Farm (link below). Meet time @ 1pm in the car park. We will have a meet and greet, get some pics, do some competitions, hand out some prizes and get some grub. Should be a good day.

Hawthrone Farm
Warren House Lane
Yeadon
Leeds
LS19 7FT
United Kingdom

http://www.farmhouseinns.co.uk/pubs/hawthorne-farm

sounds good to me as I just picked ours up today and need to get a sound system sorted as even with the band expander on radio is cap. but strangely it has kenwood speakers all round. I didn't know they were used.

Might be able to make this one. Put me down as a maybe.

We are in Karl, the 13th works better for us too. (by the way spotted the deliberate mistake, Its Hawthorne Farm not Hawthrone Farm).

R you lot tekin the piss lol im a wolves fc fan you want me to goto leeds and meet at the hawthorns .for those that dont know thats west broms ground lol

So , can we get a confirmation then? - 1300 hrs 13 Dec Hawthorne Farm?
Do we need to book table? What time is the flight to from Leeds/Bradford Japan ?
That is the First prize isn't it ?
Count us IN...Steve, Petra and Jordan.

Will have to be a late confirmation from me as the the 13th isn't as good for me! locations fine, it just depends how work goes that week.

13th good for me. ..

count us in we may arrive with a dash on our knee as still got to sort reversing cam and video to the rear but will be there from across the penines especially as the wife loves carveries.

Phew, only saw this today and was scrolling through thinking you had gone ahead with the 6th :-(
Yup, I should be able to make it from Darlington :)
Just going outside to pull off a wing mirror - should be interesting

Phew, only saw this today and was scrolling through thinking you had gone ahead with the 6th :-(
Yup, I should be able to make it from Darlington :)
Just going outside to pull off a wing mirror - should be interesting
Shall we convoy down? Where would be the best place to meet if you do. Hopefully @Madfish will be able to come too :)

We're going to make it over to meet up with you all but unfortunately we won't be able to stay for the meal. Looking forward to seeing you all, and hopefully some new faces and Ellies :)

Hopefully we'll be there :)

@Karl I think you can put us down as coming now (2+5) but I might not be awake. I finish a night shift that morning after working all night but the wife can drive over. Should be a good one!

Can everyone please confirm if they are attending or not so that I can book a table?

Book us a table please mate. Table for 6 plus room for a pushchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back