• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

ElgrandOC Christmas Meet 13th December

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'm up for it on the 6th PROVIDING that everyone coming brings me a birthday present :rofl::rofl:

Great stuff.

Come on guys. This is a great opportunity in the festive season to meet up with your fellow members. There will be competitions, prizes, food and drink. What more could you want?

Yep we should be there! Are kids ok to come along as well? Not sure how many I'll be bringing at the moment though.

Yep we should be there! Are kids ok to come along as well? Not sure how many I'll be bringing at the moment though.
Yes mate, of course. The more the merrier :)

Afraid I have a date with Father Christmas and some reindeer on the 6th.

Gutted, working on the 6th so can't make it. :-(

You could all come to me :)

I dont mind driving up really, but my only problem at the moment is that all my Sundays up to Christmas are booked up with work. If it is just me that is the problem at them moment I can always meet up with you all at another event/gathering. I understand that I'm miles away and probably the furthest South East you can get!

Do we have anyone else who wants to come who can attend on the 6th December?

Hmmmm,Leeds again.....:rock:Working again......:mad:.can't seem to get to my own gig.....:mad:.please take my name off the list,Karl....:cry::cry:

I might now struggle to make it on the 6th December.
What do you guys think about having this the week after on Sunday 13th?

I'm actually better for the 13th, so I'm in, but can still make it on the 6th, so either for me, but would prefer the 13th!!!

I'm in Poland then so can't make that weekend either I'm afraid.

Ok, it was a mad idea. Not gonna change the date now. But we do need to decide on a location.

Based on the current list. Leeds, once again, is gonna be the most central point for everyone.

Can someone in Leeds please name a place for us to meet? Should we use the same locations as last year?

@haribojo @mrmalcc

There's also a carvery on roundabout near Leeds Bradford airport.... new build big carpark.... not been yet but obvs ezi to find due to location xx

There's also a carvery on roundabout near Leeds Bradford airport.... new build big carpark.... not been yet but obvs ezi to find due to location xx
Can you get the name of this place so I can find location details. We will have the meet here.

I think it's the gatehouse but I shall double check and let u know :)

Nope hawthorn farm lol. There's also a beefeater down the rd from tht.... yeadon stoops?? On same rd more or less :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back