• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Elgrandfest Camping Update

Hi all,any chance one of you would have any sort of pump with you for my mattress, tried mine out last night (well prepared as usual,lol) and it's smoked, ordered one on prime, but it's a no show.the aperture is 2cm.TIA👍

Hi all,any chance one of you would have any sort of pump with you for my mattress, tried mine out last night (well prepared as usual,lol) and it's smoked, ordered one on prime, but it's a no show.the aperture is 2cm.TIA👍
[/QUOT
we've got 2 will bring both

@michael kenndy tagging you here just incase you don't see any of these updates :)
Hi, its now 22.19 and have just realised i should have been at the weekend camp. Firstly my appology, i had ment to have been tying it in with a few days coming down the welsh coast and then finishing at the rally but having moved house last friday (renting) have completely forgotten. I have just been consumed with all the moving and it was only doing some tyres on a T5 earlier that it even entered my head.
I know that it will be too late for you to use the space for anyone else but in the unlikely case you pick this up and have somebody who can use saturday then please do.
I really am sorry for letting you down when you take the time to arrange these events, i can only assure you that this isnt my normal way of doing things, i am normally boringly reliable, as i said, i have just been consumed with this house move.
I hope that the weekend goes well

regards
michael

Hi, its now 22.19 and have just realised i should have been at the weekend camp. Firstly my appology, i had ment to have been tying it in with a few days coming down the welsh coast and then finishing at the rally but having moved house last friday (renting) have completely forgotten. I have just been consumed with all the moving and it was only doing some tyres on a T5 earlier that it even entered my head.
I know that it will be too late for you to use the space for anyone else but in the unlikely case you pick this up and have somebody who can use saturday then please do.
I really am sorry for letting you down when you take the time to arrange these events, i can only assure you that this isnt my normal way of doing things, i am normally boringly reliable, as i said, i have just been consumed with this house move.
I hope that the weekend goes well

regards
michael

No problem @michael kenndy I can totally understand :)

We will be arranging more camping weekends in the future anyways. :)

Back